JOB OFFER: Web Programmer required for video web project

• markie
  • Born
  • Born
  • markie
  • Loc: London

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,

My name is Mark. I'm a London university student about to embark upon a new and exciting web venture.
I require the assistance of a web programmer to help me develop a user generated video affiliate website.

The site will allow anyone with an account to upload relevant video's (similar to you tube or Videojug.com).
The difference is that everytime someone clicks on a advertisement link under the uploaded video of a particular subject, the commission that will be earned from the affiliate program advertisement, will then be split 70%/30% with the person that uploaded the video.

It will work as a profit share website with the video creator.
Therefore there needs to be an admin area for all users to see how many times their video has been viewed and how much the website owes them due to viewers clicks.

I am quite comfortable with HTML and CSS, so could design the template pages myself, so I would need is the site programmed.

If you feel this is something you are capable of doing, please PM me ASAP or email me; mjoseph.alerts@gmail.com so we can discuss further and get the ball rolling.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mark
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post