JOB OFFER: Web Site Design

• donb1959
  • Born
  • Born
  • donb1959

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have been visiting quite a few forums such as this the past 6 months, after reading many of the post and replies here I've determined this is the place I would like to post this project. Please bear in mind that I don't know a thing about website design which is why I want to hire you guys.

This site will be for my wifes business. She sells canvas floor cloths. The following is what I need done, I will leave it to you guys to ask questions that need answering. I created a small, very roughly done site just to give an idea of what we want.

1. We want a fuctional website built from scratch. It will need to be e-commerce capable. We really don't need anything flashy, but do want it to be attractive. It also has to be attractive to search engines as we plan on marketing the site as well. The marketing is something we talk about later I suppose.

I'm not at all sure how this works. I worked with a couple local web design firms here in town and was not at all happy with the process. I am ready to move on this asap. Thanks in advance for the replies.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• jandmsolution
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • jandmsolution
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

We are the first general contractor website design firm. Sounds funny but we help make sure that you get a well made, search engine ready, marketable, already SEO'd website. We have over a hundred website designer sub-contractors. Any questions please email me anytime at creations@jandmsolution.com and visit http://www.jandmsolution.com
  • hasanxp
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

please check ur PM i all ready sent u the PM let me know if u have any question.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts