JOB OFFER: Webmaster, developer, PHP programmer, designer

• RedSicat
  • Born
  • Born
  • RedSicat
  • Loc: Quezon City

Post 3+ Months Ago

Need a reliable person to provide accurate clean work on ongoing "as required" basis for 4 sites. Hope for long term relationship. The right person will find we look after them very well.

YOU would preferably be an all rounder with experience, a Pinoy graduate in IT who would be able to design our new sites when needed (or have access to good designer), carry out all aspects of development and maintenance, and preferably, but not necessarily, have understanding of SEO, usability, use of analytics. In other words, we hand everything over to you. There is always link building to be done if you need something to do. There are three sites to develop, one is mostly done, and two need complete ground up development, linux, PHP, Css, MySql, CMS

WE will initially pay you at a fair hourly rate, and compensate you well thereafter if you give the extra effort we hope for. Will pay bonus when deserved. Payment on an hourly basis, paid monthly in $US, prefer Paypal or Western Union.

Prefer that you speak Tagalog, ie: we don't want Eastern Europeans or Americans, so expect to answer some questions to confirm this!! Both partners in Manila first 3 weeks of May, would like to talk then, one partner in Manila permanently.

Red Sicat
  • mindfree
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Is the web developer position still open?
If so, I would like to apply on the said position
and I'm proud to be pinoy too.

All the Best
Maraming Salamat
  • exzero
  • Born
  • Born
  • exzero

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Red,

I just like to know more about this projects, and what would be the working process. Is the work for full-time or part-time? Is the working time flexible as long the person can follow with the time table? Is the work open only for Filipinos residing in Philippines?

I'm a Filipino working as a Web developer & Designer for more than 6 years. I'm currently in Singapore right now.

Thanks for the post. Looking forward to hear from you.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts