JOB OFFER: Webmaster needed for comic book website

• ryanscottottney
  • Born
  • Born
  • ryanscottottney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys, I'm new here so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move it to the appropriate room if needed.

So, what I'm looking for is a webmaster who can help me maintain and expand my existing website, Scryptic Studios.

Scryptic is a website devoted to writers and writing, and handles a lot in comic book writing - like 70% of the site! We recently lost our webmaster, who was graciously working for free, and I'm left trying to find a replacement.

We can consider payment of some kind, but I will discuss it all in private with the webdesigner. I can tell you right now though, it will be commission payment. I want someone who can maintain the existing site and create new areas within it. I want to create some pay areas of the site, and some pay services, and the designer will receive a commision on those sales.

We are a growing and popular website within the comic book industry, and we have much professional support. We'll also be announcing some MAJOR new partnerships very soon, that will bring us a little closer to Hollywood screenwriting!

Ideally, this would be a great part-time job for someone who was interested in writing, screenwriting, or comic books, and it's a great chance for that person to earn a few bucks and get in on the ground floor as the site grows. As it grows, so will the designers responsibilities and payment.

We need someone who can create private user accounts and online shopping and payment centers that would allow us to accept and process credit card payments, from which you will be paid!

If anyone is interested, please visit the contact page of the site at http://www.scrypticstudios.com/index.php/sitecontact * and send an email to me - "Ryan Scott Ottney - Senior Editor"

*I choose not to post my email address here because I don't particularly want it harvested for spam.

I'm looking forward to finding someone ASAP, and I hope someone out there takes interest in the offer!

Thanks for having me around! :)
  • Azoundria
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I might volunteer but Id need more detail on the job and mostly I'd work for a link to my site somewhere.

And as with your email address what I do is make it into a picture and just post the picture. Yes people can still read it but you wont catch any of the people who go around searching for the at symbol.
  • ace5p1d0r
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah id do it 4 a link. my site doesent require as much work for me anymore we have hired people to do update and stuff. im feeling slightly lost lol. pm me mayb ill do just a bit of helping here and there.
  • Twinopolis
  • Born
  • Born
  • Twinopolis
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Will work for comics...

some of my work is profiled at : http://home.cogeco.ca/~khetherington/

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts