JOB OFFER: Website Design Company (Orders on daily basis)

• SEOBoy
  • Born
  • Born
  • SEOBoy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

We are Website Consultants working exclusively for high-end clients looking to outsource their smaller website design & development work. We will be the SPOC for all work related to this project across - communication, delivery, queries, payments etc.

We are looking for both experienced freelancers & companies doing website design & development to handle the work. It is a bulk order on long-term basis.

The project involves working on templates and modifying them as per the brief given, it includes both Static as well as flash sites. The client will provide templates for all jobs.
We are looking to outsource atleast 1 website a day to the selected vendors and will increase numbers based upon performance WRT quality and timeline adherence.

Below are the three types of websites that we are looking to develop initially. Please provide individual quotes for each type of website, your quote should include -
a) Sample of each type of website that you have made
b) Skillset across various technologies
c) Workload you can handle on a weekly basis

Shortlisted vendors will be given exclusive orders on long-term basis with 100% advance payments for every order.

Please email to abhinavseo @ gmail with your quotes. You can also contact me on Skype "abynav" or Yahoo "web.abhinav" for any queries

1. Basic Static site
Upto 5 pages
Completion Time - 2 days
Changes -
* Change company name, menu names and place customer content/images on the pages
* Color scheme editing
* Change navigation buttons or links including footer with client details

2. Basic Non-Flash site
5 to 10 pages
Completion Time - 3 days
Changes -
* Change company name, menu names and place customer content/images on the pages
* Color scheme editing
* Contact form, Custom Form & Newsletter script

3. Basic Flash site
5 to 10 pages
Completion Time - 4 days
Changes -
* Change Flash header and buttons
* Color scheme editing
* Contact form, Custom Form & Newsletter script

Let me know if you have any further questions, please revert back with the information requested above.

Regards,
Abhinav
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• pushtiu_c
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I am interested... I wrote you an e-mail. I am very interested in your offer and I can do what you are asking!

Christian

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts