JOB OFFER: P/T website-flash designer/programmer wanted MN

• Naturally Wired Designs
  • Born
  • Born
  • Naturally Wired Designs

Post 3+ Months Ago

THIS IS OPEN FOR CANDIDATES IN MINNESOTA IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY. I do not want or need freelance help.

My name is Chad Dyer and I own Naturally Wired Designs LLC. Our clients range from businesses such as Norman Mitchel International Real Estate Auctioneers to The Red Carpet Nightclub to Shiboleth Law Firm in NYC among others. Our clients in the music industry have ranged from Billy Idol to members of Kelly Clarkson & Shania Twain's bands to Zakk Wylde of Ozzy Osbourne and many more.

We recently relocated our office into St. Cloud and I'm looking to bring on a part-time web designer who's looking to get his or her name and work out there in front of many eyes. Candidate must be versed in HTML, PHP and Flash. Must be able to take static website designs and turn them into full animated flash sites. Candidate must also be able to design and generate forms and additional PHP programming in current and new sites. A heavy focus will be put on working with PHP programming to develop and maintain real-estate based websites and applications for real estate auctions.

The candidate for this job will work side by side with me, part time, in our St. Cloud office. Pay will be hourly and will be based accordingly on your portfolio and experience. Hours are flexible and I'm more than willing to work around school and job schedules, but you MUST be able to work with deadlines and client satisfaction must be of the highest priority.

Please contact Chad at 320-493-7180 or info@naturallywired.biz with your personal info and a link to your work. If you would like to submit your work via mail, you can do so at:

Naturally Wired Designs LLC
408 1/2 37th Ave. N.
St. Cloud MN 56303
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know of a lot of people looking for part time on-site design work. I assume a Jr Designer or Intern might fit that schedule bill but I doubt those people will have the skills your requiring. If your willing to do some hand holding, I can certainly pass your name around. I teach a few classes at the Miami Ad School in Minneapolis and might be able to hook you up with someone from there, but I'd be interested to know what skill level you need/want.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts