JOB OFFER: Windows Live Search SDK : Flash Integration

• Khaosifix
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Khaosifix
  • Loc: New York City

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I am a college student studying computer science and am trying to get my game development studio off the ground. Our current game project is progressing smoothly and we look to have it published by an online game publishing company.

Recently, one of the game publishing companies we've been targeting for months has offered us a job to integrate four flash-based games into a new Windows Live Search game platform that has been developed. The job offer is geared towards online game studios such as us.

We need someone familiar with the Windows Live Search SDK (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb251794.aspx) to integrate flash applications onto that platform.

Not only is this a great marketing deal between the online publishing company and Microsoft; but this is a golden opportunity for my game studio to be known and start generating revenue. This is a long-term job as we’ll probably receive more offers similar to this in the future. Please keep in mind that the games are already made, we just need someone to integrate them onto the Windows Live Search SDK.

Contacts
AIM : Alluminitti
MSN : luminion@gmail.com
E-mail : kaos.talitha@gmail.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post