JOB POSTING DISCLAIMER

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

While Ozzu tries to ensure that job offers are legitimate and are offered by individuals with good intentions, we cannot make any guarantees that job offers follow these guidelines. We cannot make any guarantees that people/entities/companies who offer jobs will pay you for the work you do. Ozzu is not affiliated with any job offers, and in no way endorses them. Proceed at your own risk.

Complaints: If you have a complaint about someone who posts a job, or about someone who has performed a job please do not report this to us. We have no way to determine the accuracy of complaints and it is in our best interest to not get involved. Please take it up with the company or individual directly.

Jobs Offers with no replies in the last 90 days may be deleted without notice.

Hint for responders to job offers: Don't post a reply asking the hirer to contact you. That only shows your lack of ability to read and ignorance. It's your responsibility to contact the hirer. Posts of this nature may be removed at a moderator's discretion. If you are interested in the job offer PM them or e-mail them. If you are seeking more information about the job offer, then post a reply to their thread asking what other information you are seeking first.

Last Updated: August 04, 2005
  • mystery_cat
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Singapore, Asia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is there any rules to posting jobs?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes. Click the New Topic button in this forum for the posting rules. You must agree to these rules to post an offer.
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

can we post that we are looking for say a web design job
EX:
LOOKING: Web Desinger
about what you can do and a resume or like to portfilo
  • Jodiac
  • Jodiac
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
is not there a section where freelancers could offer their services? I think it would been great if members could also offer their services for hire.

Waiting for feedback!
  • amitpatel_3001
  • amitpatel_3001

Post 3+ Months Ago

Iam also here to hire couple web designers, do we need to pay some listing fees for that?
How can we know the guy who is going to work for me is good and well rated as i dont find any iTrader kind of trader ratings here.
Can you let me know?
  • hello.wuxian
  • hello.wuxian
  • Loc: china

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok,go on
  • twin
  • Born
  • Born
  • twin

Post 3+ Months Ago

amitpatel_3001 wrote:
Iam also here to hire couple web designers, do we need to pay some listing fees for that?
How can we know the guy who is going to work for me is good and well rated as i dont find any iTrader kind of trader ratings here.
Can you let me know?

You can find his posts here and see his reputation. If he's honest then try.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts