Land a hand!?

• seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm working on this "open source" project: http://www.tzr.ro/ and I was wondering if there is anyone interested in joining up to help me out with the tutorials and other types of applications, that will benefit web designers and users.
The project is open to everyone and is intended to give free information and scripts and whatever (you come with more ideas) to people that visit the site. So if you want to get involved, do this for a hobby and for personal experience. TZR can also provide web design projects for people that want it, for free, so that the artist can make his own portfolio and develop his creativity more, if he wishes. The only demand for this free sites is to have a link that send back to TZR and the signature of the artist.
I want to give people a website where they can rely say that they can obtain a good quality service for free. Every artist can do his own work however he likes, TZR will take no credit except for a link that can be placed anywhere in the site so that it can have a better SEO and show people where to find the best artists, that do this for fun and not for money.
If you would like to help, send me an e-mail: seularts@gmail.com to talk about on what section you would like to work in TZR and what other ideas you might have, for better development.
  • Gab
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Gab

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

It seems more likely to be a SEARCH ENGINE functionality site :)

Wish you Good Luck for your Project :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts