Photomanip job

• Fabu
  • Born
  • Born
  • Fabu

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a picture of my cousin in his high school football gear. I'm looking for someone who can turn his high school colors and jersey into a Chicago Bears jersey and helmet.
This is a paid gig. Please contact fabuprime@verizon.net if interested.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• waqas123
  • Born
  • Born
  • waqas123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I can do this job for you please send me the pics..

Regards
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

wagas, how do you think he's going to send you the pics since you didn't provide any contact information. Not to mention, Fabu provided his email address obviously expecting people who are seriously interested to contact him/her.
  • waqas123
  • Born
  • Born
  • waqas123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Fabu i send you the pics modified 4 days ago please check that and give me your feedback ....we changed the pics as you mentioned

Thanks

Regards
  • waqas123
  • Born
  • Born
  • waqas123

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI

Fabu this is strange man you are not replying i send almost 4 mails you have the modified pics now you are not replying this is not good i hope you are not doing it for save some bucks if this is so than this is very shameful

Regards
  • j2cool
  • Photographer
  • j2cool

Post 3+ Months Ago

F.Y.I

Photographic, artist & other graphic type jobs are usually setup with some form of pre-paid arrangement to avoid such situations. I know for certain, photographers like myself will not do a shoot and/or edit images without at least a deposit. Depending on the job, i.e. weddings, the entire payment is required "prior" to the shoot. It is why we have to provide a portfolio (digital or print) to prove our skill. Photographer use to just take a deposit but never receive any compensation for the many hard hours of work, labor, and expenses encurred from doing a job.

Please excise caution when offer to do work for someone else, okay.

waqas123 wrote:
HI

Fabu this is strange man you are not replying i send almost 4 mails you have the modified pics now you are not replying this is not good i hope you are not doing it for save some bucks if this is so than this is very shameful

Regards
  • Wicked_Goddess
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

^ Sorry waggas but I think he'll never come back!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts