burning FreeDOS

• dsantamassino12
  • Loser
  • Loser
  • dsantamassino12
  • Loc: Dallas, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is something different then the other site about "MS-DOS"

Well here is my question. Serveral of months ago. I download FreeDOS which is an .iso image. I tryed almost everything and anything to burn that image. When you first download it. It will be in something like a zip or winrar. Then you have to extract the file to the hard drive. When you extract them you will get a new folder with the image in there. I'm redownloading it now. I can't recall it's either 1 or 2 .iso. Which i might could be able to burn it or put it on a floppy. Here is what i need help with. After i extract it to my hard drive and then when i go to burn it. How do i burn it without the new folder? I mean, How do i burn what's ever in that new folder? not the folder, what's in the folder. I think i would have to burn what's in folder because if i burn the whole folder. I don't think it will work. Thanks very much.
  • dsantamassino12
  • Loser
  • Loser
  • dsantamassino12
  • Loc: Dallas, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I finally got FreeDOS burned to the CD. I played with it for a while but could not get it installed. Has anyone ever installed FreeDOS? You can get it from here. http://www.freedos.org.

There are options i have to choose from. I tryed almost all of the options. Can anyone give me some help? Thanks men.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts