Cannot find the font named id-kaiyuu

• HKt0p5
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bulgaria

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really apologize for making a fuss of something so stupid but it's important to me because I use this font for a logo and generally for being THE specific font for a project of mine.
But I had to change computers and stupid me forgot to copy it to a disk to put in this computer. I looked all over the internet and I can't find it anywhere anymore. I remember I've had it for over 5 years and it was free to download but from where I remember I downloaded it, I can't find it.

The font is called id-kaiyuu. If anyone has it, or can help me find it.. please reply. I need it badly.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is that a Japanese font or a Chinese font? I'm assuming it's Japanese.

Instead of searching for it under the English name, if you can, try searching for it using the actual Japanese characters for the name.

When I did a google search for "Japanese fonts" I found a lot of lists where the names of the fonts were the actual Japanese rather than English. (Same with search for Chinese fonts)
  • HKt0p5
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bulgaria

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, it's a Japanese font. I was going nuts because the one I had I had made some modifications to but fortunately I remembered a copy of the .ttc file I used to play around in Fontographer with should still be in my father's computer so I asked him to send it to me via mail (He's in Osaka).
Sorry for the rant again but that font's very special to me. ._.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts