Cannot read Legit Messages sent to Spam Folder

• Involved
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: New York City\Metro Area

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi...Someone sent me an e-mail greeting card, but since its address was not recognized, it was marked as Spam. When I open the Spam report, I get a list of emails marked that way. However, there is no way to open any of them. The only URL relating to the greeting card is an e-mail address for the greeting card company. Thank you for your help.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please provide more details. What are you using for email? Is it remotely through a website (such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo), or a client program you have on your computer (such as Outlook Express, Outlook, Thunderbird)?
  • Involved
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: New York City\Metro Area

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the reply. I'm not exactly sure how to answer the question. :? I am helping a family member who is at the opposite end of the "computer knowledge" spectrum from you, and I have no access to her computer. Her ONLY e-mail address is through Earthlink. It seems that ALL her mail is forwarded to Outlook Express. What can she do in order to be able to read the actual messages in the OE Spam folder? Thanks. :) Involved (aka David)

P.S. It would probably be better if she got rid of OE and only used EL, don't you think? Or, perhaps, the opposite?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts