centralise outlook calendar for the whole company

• w2kxxoxx
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • w2kxxoxx

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi.. we all know that we can create calendar for ourselves. But can we implement centralise outlook calendar for the whole office or let anyone know the company event and at what time?

P/s: Anyone can recommend me and meeting room booking system PHP/MYSQL source code? (web base) I remember I copied in our of the linux and php site.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Ragnar78
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Ragnar78

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lotus notes is pretty tough for these stuff...
But i dont think its free...
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have a central guy in your company that updates the calendar all you would need to do is share the calender and everyone else could view it. You can even allow certain people to be able to make changes to the calendar as well. My Warrant Officer does this and it is great. We are running Office 2000 using the calendar in Outlook.
  • DuckIT
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: London, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have Outlook running on an Exchange server then this sounds like a job for public folders! See if you can see an entry that says 'Public Folders' in the folder list in Outlook. If so open it then open 'All Public Folders' then right click 'All Public Folders' and click 'New folder'. Give it a name (Public calender etc) and in the drop down set it to 'Calender Items'

Proving you have permissions it should add a new calander public folder. You may need to go into the properties of it and set permissions for everyone in your company to access it.

(written in a hurry! but should be accurate)

Stephan

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts