.dll/dnserror.htm#

• jrockey
  • Born
  • Born
  • jrockey

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop that works just fine logging onto the net from everywhere but my home network. When I try to log in to the wireless network at home, I get the following error "ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm#" I cleaned up computer using malwarebytes and I show no viruses or trojans, and like I said works just fine other places when I travel. Any Ideas? All other devices in the house work just fine, 1 other laptop, 1 PC and xbox.

Thanks for the help
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are still using IE7 try upgrading to IE8
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerr ... amedll.htm
  • jrockey
  • Born
  • Born
  • jrockey

Post 3+ Months Ago

When I tried to install Windows explorer 8, it says its not supported on this operating system. I don't think its IE7 since it works on other wireless networks when I take it on the road. I will keep trying to install IE8.

Thanks
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

IE8 is only supported in Vista and higher so if you are on XP you are out of luck with IE8.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums ... 8980c36a2/

There are some things there to try.
  • jrockey
  • Born
  • Born
  • jrockey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tried a variety of things today, so far nothing has worked. This happened a year ago and would not allow me to get on the net no matter what ran Maleware bytes and problem solved. Now if I take to hotel or other networks I can access the net just fine. Only place I get the error is home network and all other devices on the network work just fine. "ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm#" is what I get.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts