It happens again..IP address, DNS and all that

• ricky_yean
  • ricky_yean

Post 3+ Months Ago

i had to again reinstall my Windows Server 2003 (the problem for this constant annoying problem I will start a new topic at a later date), and internet again does not work. The problem is the same as the one i left under this topic :

http://www.ozzu.com/mswindows-forum/problem-obtain-and-dns-address-automatically-t1017.html

I again...as i do not understand most of the solutions replied under the topic, manually inputed my IP address, mast, gateway and DNS server in the properties of my TCP/IP. But this time it did not work, and when I click "repair" the message "Refreshing all DHCP leases and re-registering DNS names" and i played around and tried to fix the problem but i couldn't, but i if i find out anything else i will add to this topic, so far this is all i know. OH! the loading time to start the computer got even slower than the last time i had to reinstall, and when first started the computer, some drivers don't load immediately, but after about 10 mins. and an error message pops out saying that "at least one or more driver failed during system start up. use event viewer," and i also know that remote access connection manager service does not start and when i try to make it start it doesn't(i think it's suppose to start right?), print spooler service also terminated. I do not know what these are, but they are the error messages that pops up.

If the information from EVENT MANAGER is required please let me know, i'd like this problem solved immediately. Thanks to all of you.

Ricky
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm locking this duplicate. Please continue at the other post in the original thread.

http://www.ozzu.com/mswindows-forum/problem-obtain-and-dns-address-automatically-t1017.html

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts