Help, I deleted a profile and lost all emails

• Sapphire
  • Born
  • Born
  • Sapphire

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was helping a confused friend set up her Incredimail to download messages from her current Adelphia account. She had a few folders left over in her profile that she had set up for Comcast, her previous ISP, with bills and infomation in them that she needed. I told her that she didn't need a profile for each individual provider, so she quickly deleted her old profile.

Now the folders that she had in that old profile are missing as well as the e-mails that belonged in them. Is there any way to recover these?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Sapphire
  • Born
  • Born
  • Sapphire

Post 3+ Months Ago

By the way, from what I could tell Incredimail is pretty much an Outlook Express Clone, which is why I posted it here. It's not quite the same, but I was hoping someone might be familiar with it. It certainly erases things the same as Outlook. :roll:
  • The Kitakat
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • The Kitakat

Post 3+ Months Ago

try using rec4all file recovery software......its a little expensive...but....its a matter of how important to you the email is......norton system works also has a copy of undelete.......also a good recovery tool...hope it helps.....
  • faith4
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • faith4
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow , i didnt know u could recover emails ..
  • The Kitakat
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • The Kitakat

Post 3+ Months Ago

if it works like outlook express.....then it is stored on your harddrive....and not online....so yesssss....you can recover emails.....as long as you havent run scandisk or defrag......

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts