Hot Keys Stopped Working

• Lesley18
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Eastern Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah that's right, they just stopped working all of a sudden, CTRL is useless! Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Sorry if it's in the wrong forum. :oops:
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ummm...clean or replace the keyboard? That's not meant to be insulting but run down to Radio Shack and buy a $10 keyboard (It's the first step I would have taken -- well actually I have several in stock because I can expect a keyboard or mouse to fail within a month's time at work -- just had to replace one last week Friday because the Enter button was screwed up).

It's also a good heads up in troubleshooting. You know your keyboard isn't working so replace it with one you know is working. If it solves the problem, you know the keyboard was your problem. If it doesn't solve the problem then you know you have a different issue to troubleshoot further.
  • cyber_craft
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you just do a system restore that might have mest with the settings a little bit just a guess tho
  • Lesley18
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Eastern Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just cleaned the keyboard a while ago, everything else works perfectly so I think it has something to so with the settings, I'm just not sure what. And I didn't find that insulting, don't worry :)

I probably do need a new keyboard but I thought I'd ask anyway, thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts