How to Erase RealOne's My Library

• sonnyrizo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • sonnyrizo

Post 3+ Months Ago

From time to time, I erase what's in RealOne's My Library, and I check if anything is left. One day, during a check, I noticed that everything's there. Everything I thought I deleted. When I deleted it (or thought I did), nothing showed up on any list in My Library. However, everything I ever played, or close to everything, was listed. That bothered me a lot.

What I really want from RealOne is that it doesn't keep ANYTHING in My Library. I simply want to play what I am playing, and that it doesn't remember anything. Once done playing a file, I want RealOne to not think of it, but it turns out that it keeps a track of all files played.

My question is...how do I remove this thing called "My Library" that keeps memory of everything played? Actually, I would like there to be no such thing as "My Library."

I am sorry if you sense an attitude, but its because of the frustation. We all get into times when we get mad about our computers. I don't like the fact that RealOne takes it upon itself to remember what I play. It thinks that it makes things easier for us, but it can turn out to be an annoyance.

Is it possible to install RealOne without My Library?

My Info:

Windows 98
RealOne/Player 10 (The name is confusing..whether it is realplayer or realone - I am referring to the latest one)
I have "Enable a history list..." in Preferences, unchecked
  • sonnyrizo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • sonnyrizo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Does anyone know?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

<a href="http://real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/real.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3084&p_created=1085180013&p_sid=iNfoMNgh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjgyJnBfcHJvZF9sdmwxPTMmcF9wcm9kX2x2bDI9MTEmcF9jYXRfbHZsMT03OCZwX2NhdF9sdmwyPSZwX3BhZ2U9Mw**&p_li=&p_prod_lvl1=3&p_prod_lvl2=11&tabName=tab0">Answer is HERE</a>

Sorry it took so long for you to get an answer. I missed this post the other day.

//sorry, you'll have to copy and paste this nice long link into your browser window. Clicking the link doesn't work:
http://real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/real.c ... bName=tab0

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts