Lsass.exe virus help needed

• Zaszen
  • Born
  • Born
  • Zaszen
  • Loc: states

Post 3+ Months Ago

For safety reasons this information has been deleted, sorry for the inconveinence.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you read through the information in this extensive thread and tried the various solutions?

http://www.ozzu.com/mswindows-forum/sasser-virus-info-lsass-exe-terminates-with-error-code-t24247.html
  • WoRd Of WiSdOm
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Riverside,California

Post 3+ Months Ago

This Is The Well Known Sasser Virus First of all Isass is a windows process the sasser process is the same but with a lower case i. isass so unless you have picked up the virus by av software or there is a process exactly like this isass then no need to worry. Isass is normal however if the virus is a concern run windows update and download sp2 or sp1. this will prevent the virus from just coming in your computer.
  • Zaszen
  • Born
  • Born
  • Zaszen
  • Loc: states

Post 3+ Months Ago

But, here's my problem, my computer is stuck in a loop, it just keeps restarting, so I can't get into my computer, I've already tried building off another hard drive, but I don't know how to... is there any tool I can use that doesn't require getting in my comp and on the *beeping* Internet? :?: [/b]
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If all else fails, put in your restore disk / operating system and start from scratch. Quite possibly the easiest choice.
  • =DF=Bullrog
  • Born
  • Born
  • =DF=Bullrog

Post 3+ Months Ago

i thought i had this virus but i didn't know that the virus showed a lower case letter instead.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts