msn messenger login/logout time log?

• dotcat
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dotcat

Post 3+ Months Ago

please move this topic if i post this in the wrong forum.

Is there a function on MSN messenger 7.5 that allows the user to find out when the MSN Messenger of that computer was last used? Meaning, if I am to last use MSN Messenger 7.5 application from 2AM to 7AM at night, is there something in MSN messenger that can show me this information on the following day?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Latindesign
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Latindesign
  • Loc: Bogotá

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi!

Well... I don't know in MSN, but I do know that you can go to the Control Panel, then go to the Add/Remove Software link, and you will see when was the last time every sofware from your computer was used.

Hope it helps!
  • Herbert
  • Born
  • Born
  • Herbert

Post 3+ Months Ago

A bit late, but who knows it might help people in the future:

Enable view of hidden files and folders (folder options) then go to C:\Documents and Settings\********\Contacts\********@hotmail.com
Where the first *** should be your computer name and the second **** your email addy or just use explorer, go to c: and click further from there....

This folder shows you the contact information of your MSN-contacts, meaning their names and extra added sentences. If you are lucky, one of your contacts has changed their name since the last time you logged in and the intruder logs in, so if you check the "modified-date" you can filter till you find a "modified-date" that you are sure you weren't on your computer and have a proof!

Hope this helps some people!

greets,

Herbert

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts