msn password

• romio
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • romio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I have a little pro here, I have forgot my hotmail password, but on my pc I login auto to my msn, I am wondering how can I obtain my password from my pc.

I have tried to login to my msn then go to my email then to option then to my password so I can change it, but it refuses it asks me to enter my password first.

What shall I do, is it possible to contact hotmail staff.

Thanks.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• sonnyrizo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • sonnyrizo

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is possible to contact them. In fact, that's how "hackers" get other people's passwords. I won't expound on that, because I think its dispicable to "steal" other people's passwords. If you forgot your password, you have to go here:

https://memberservicesnet.passport.net/ ... otmail.com

Fill that out, and MSN will reset your password.
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Soy Cubano, no puedo ser diferent!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know a program which decodes those little stars where your password its hidden, but Im not sure if I should post it here, becuase there is a strong posibility that hackers may use it in order to steal passwords :evil: ... if any moderator think it would be ok to post the link to the download let me know :D
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

For Hotmail/msn email, you are given the option to change your password if you forget. Just go http://www.hotmail.com, enter your msn email address, then enter anything for your password. After entering the wrong password you will be taken to another sign-in page with the option of changing your password.

Screen shot

I think you will have to enter your state and zip code, then provide the answer for your secret question. Then you will be allowed to reset your password.
  • mas77
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can actually change the settings on msn messenger so that it does not ask for your password when you go to your inbox, I'm not sure it it was under options from tools, search on that and you will see it

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts