Need help recovering files.

• caneil
  • Born
  • Born
  • caneil

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, Mr. ATNO
I nead your help to open jpg files type. My e-mail address is:........ I want to send you my pictures and leave you to repair 'em And Then You send me back. Please your are my last chance to recuparate thesis files.

Thanks

Hello, Mr. ATNO
Jai urgently need your help. Jai jpg images that souvrent. When j├ęssaie to open the viewer PICASA said, damaged or corrupted files.
I count on you to give me a way to open these files. I prefer you send them by mail and you leave it to me then opens resend. My mail is: oasis2048 @ hot. These are photos of family vaccances last of the summer.
I count on you ATNO.
Thank you
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sorry. I've never been able to recover corrupted jpg files. I don't know how. I'll leave this post here though because perhaps somebody may be able to help you.
  • navidimran
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • navidimran

Post 3+ Months Ago

In order to recover the deleted/corrupted files try to use software called "Recuva". It helps in recovering images,documents,videos etc. Hope it helps you.
  • r3c01l
  • Born
  • Born
  • r3c01l
  • Loc: Connecticut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do a google search for a program called photorec has worked for me in the past great at recovering photos & documents give it a try let me know how it turns out good luck .

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts