Need help with Adobe Projector

• v3ninz
  • Born
  • Born
  • v3ninz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,

Got this problem, I'm trying to open a .exe file on windows 7. It opened about 2 months ago without a problem but now when i try and open it there's an error which says 'adobe projector has stopped working'. I've searched around and so far i've found only 1 solution which is to change the compatability to an older version of Windows, I've tried them all still doesn't work and gives me the same error :S

Please help! Thanks a lot,
Oxy
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the application?
  • v3ninz
  • Born
  • Born
  • v3ninz

Post 3+ Months Ago

em it's not a project that you install... it's just an exe that you run, like a presentation thingy :D
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you updated Flash and all that good stuff?

Everything on the net says that Projector is not compatible with Vista which would mean, more than likely, it is not compatible with Win7. Why it worked two months ago and not today doesn't make much sense but computers are odd like that.
  • v3ninz
  • Born
  • Born
  • v3ninz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah tell me about it :) i keep up to date with all my software btw :) so i really don't know what the problem could be...
  • Lydianon
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi- I found this thread on this site here by googling Adobe Projector. I'm having a similar problem but I'm using Windows XP. And I'm trying to play a game actually (Escape from Paradise 2)and shortly after it starts I get a notification that says something like Adobe Projector has an error and must close. Does flash have anything to do with Adobe Projector? And since I use XP not Vista I'm also wondering about that- anyway, thank you if anyone has any ideas...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts