Network not visible

• bartekmatosiuk
  • Born
  • Born
  • bartekmatosiuk

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey all

I got a small problem with my internet connection. I was fighting the nasty dialer recently - don't know the name but it was using resautou.exe. The <rasautou> process appears on the process list so I've started with removing register entry for the name and the file itself. Then I've find out that this was not a problem becuase this file is responsible for remote dialing and it was only a tool for real dialer. So I've repair my WinXP Pro and use Search&Destroy Tool to remove the dialer.

The dialer is now gone and so is the net. I'm using dialup modem - when the number is dialed, user and password are verified I receive the note that internet connection is established. But the problem is that my computer don't see the network. I'm unalbe to ping any host, view any web pages etc. Do u have any idea how to solve this problem???

Thanks in advance
Bartek
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Verify your dial-up connection settings. Something may have been changed when you were dealing with the problem. If not, create a new dialup connection (name it something different) and configure it the way your ISP told you too. Then try using it instead.
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

if it does not uninstall and install ur modem again.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts