problem with my grafica

• javier155
  • Born
  • Born
  • javier155

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well here's good, ami pc installed a CD drive multilectora a card...and a second hard drive to root for .. well .. that when my pc llevava a while ensendio seme quedava frozen screen and had to restart and veses is reiniciava a single row and again till I got to start...well as probe to reinstall win xp again .. and chased the problem...I realize...I could be the graphics card .. well as the kite will dl zocalo pci graphics card and put the monitor on the mother of tarketa motherboard...and since then I have no problems with the pc .. .. xro saver would like I can do to solve this problem put the graphics card when it happens that you said before...or if this will be the card aberiada .. it is curious that ams probe removing from what's new CD and the hard disk drive multi reader cards and continued dandome these failures...until hise which put him in the top post...that it was removing the graphics card and put grafica wing incorporating the motherboard..... I hope you have a solution please...thanks

my pc: S. O: windows xp
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 541, 3200 MHz (16 x 200)
Motherboard: Asus P5VD2-MX
RAM: DIMM1: Nanya M2Y1G64TU8HB4B-3C 1 GB DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post