Problem with trying to open mpegs!

• babyjai

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have got to help me. Ive been having this problem for the longest time. I am runnign windows xp, I have all the updated codecs and even resintalled windows media player 9. When i click on a MPEG that is attached to my forum, it will not open. And if I right click it and sdave it, its 0 buytes. It does exist on the server so thats not the problem. Anyone else can open this up, but not me. Any help on this would be great!

Here is the link http://www.babyjai.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=56, it will proabblky work for you, but not me. Please help
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm, very weird. It does download for me perfectly fine. It is some karate kid baby being born. I am running Windows XP too with media player 9. I have the computer totally up to date with all critical updates and the majority of other downloads. Anyway it seems kind of strange that you cannot even save the file to your computer. If that is the problem though I do not think Media Player is the issue. Do you have any software like Norton installed, or a firewall? Are you able to download any other movies from your server or other servers?
  • babyjai

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah if the file is smaller it downloads. I cannot seem to understand this. ITs like Ive just given up

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts