recover outlook contacts

• jvb4420
  • Born
  • Born
  • jvb4420

Post 3+ Months Ago

My friends Dell crashed and I told him that i would recover everthing off of the hard drive. I installed the HD into my computer and now I am trying to recover his e-mail addressses from outlook. There was no backup file made (.pst file) so i am stuck! Is there a way for me to recover his e-mail addresses?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can try some of the tools listed here
http://www.oemailrecovery.com/
  • zlatan24
  • Born
  • Born
  • zlatan24

Post 3+ Months Ago

Advise-recover outlook contacts,know how used to recover information from Microsoft Exchange ost files and/or convert them into Microsoft Outlook pst files,program recover Outlook files and data from corrupted pst files of all Microsoft Outlook mail clients, from Microsoft Outlook 97 to Microsoft Outlook 2003. To save the recovered information as files with the *.pst extension, you should have the Microsoft Outlook 98 mail client or higher installed on your computer,also recover Outlook email and data from corrupted pst files larger than 2GB with the maximum size for *.pst files of 32TB.
  • Devil_666
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Albany

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am damn sure that .pst file is already geneated but you are not well enough to find it out.

Search it again though option-->mail setup-->data files

Roger.
  • fyz
  • Born
  • Born
  • fyz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

You can try a tool called Advanced Outlook Repair to repair your PST file. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files.

Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/
  • Todd Charske
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Todd Charske
  • Loc: Todd Charske - Sales

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks didn't even have to post and got my answer! Fyi it helps if the computer was linked to a cell or something prior to crashing

- Todd Charske

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts