Saving certain cookies

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

win2k, ie6sp1

Is there an easier way to save certain cookies from being deleted than using the export/import deal ?

I got tired of having to redo some things when I deleted cookies, so I looked around and found out about the export/import deal. Problem is I have to hand pick new cookies from the export file and add them to my master import file.

There has got to be an easier way to do this :cry:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know Norton System Works has a cookie cleaner and you pick and choose which cookies stay and which ones go. There has to be another 3rd party program that will do it as well but not quite sure.
  • Gnome_101
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

you could install Adware remover, and before it deletes the cookies, it askes you to check/uncheck the ones you want to delete/keep.

Here is a link
http://lavasoft.element5.com/default.shtml.en
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Baaaah, Tryin to avoid 3rd party stuff here, scripts, activeX, basically anything that happens on my system is prompted and I don't use kazrap or the like. Just looking to easy-clean my cookies, so 1.7meg seems kinda chunky.
I've decided to write a script to match a list of wanted domains against the domains in the exported cookie.txt file while building a new CLEAN cookies.txt file to be imported back in. Once I get done with it I guess i'll look into an activeX controll or somthing to automate it for me :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts