Second Hard-drive problem

  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8413
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Now that I got another computer because my old one broke, I just yesterday decided to put the 320GB hard-drive into this computer and learned that the case has no space to place it in. I mean there is enough space just no where to screw the hard-drive into and I don't want to just leave it there... once I get a connector to the computer from the camera, I'll post an image of it here.

But in the meantime if anyone understands what I'm talking about it would be good to hear some suggestions...


(P.S. I also noticed the forum changed a little from the last time I was here...)
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6252
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Buy a new case. You can grab a decent midtower from NewEgg for around $40.
Bogey wrote:
(P.S. I also noticed the forum changed a little from the last time I was here...)

Ozzu's now rockin with phpBB3!
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8413
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
Buy a new case. You can grab a decent midtower from NewEgg for around $40.
Bogey wrote:
(P.S. I also noticed the forum changed a little from the last time I was here...)

Ozzu's now rockin with phpBB3!



Okay.. Thanks... I will try and look for a suitable case...

AWESOME about the update...
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6252
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

On the topic of computer cases, I bought this case this past summer for the new system I built, and I've been very happy with it. You might want to look for something similar.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8413
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
On the topic of computer cases, I bought this case this past summer for the new system I built, and I've been very happy with it. You might want to look for something similar.


Awesome! Thanks spork... I'll look into it... I might buy that one :lol:
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 6252
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

No problem. The only thing I'd advise is that if you go with that case, go in and disconnect the front standby blue LED. I put the thing into standby one night and that sucker was bright enough to light up my entire apartment bedroom.

I have a piece of electrical tape over it until I decide to stop being lazy and go in and disconnect it.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Posts: 8413
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
No problem. The only thing I'd advise is that if you go with that case, go in and disconnect the front standby blue LED. I put the thing into standby one night and that sucker was bright enough to light up my entire apartment bedroom.

I have a piece of electrical tape over it until I decide to stop being lazy and go in and disconnect it.


:lol: okay, I will do that.

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.