Ok some computer genious please help me.

• 123chimpanzee
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • 123chimpanzee

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok so i was tricked into doing this stupid command in the command prompt. it was something like /q /r /sq C:\SYSTEM\WINDOWS32 or w/e i later found out this screwed up my system 32 folder my comp is running slower etc. can ne1 please help me tell me if u need to hear more or post my cpu/processor or w/e need help asap!!
thanks
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all please don't use chat speak. It is against our board posting rules which can be found in the announcements board.

Exactly what command did you run? /q/r/sq appear to be switches, but they are not the actual command. Very hard to answer your question without knowing exactly what you did and what command you actually executed.
  • 123chimpanzee
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • 123chimpanzee

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
First of all please don't use chat speak. It is against our board posting rules which can be found in the announcements board.

Exactly what command did you run? /q/r/sq appear to be switches, but they are not the actual command. Very hard to answer your question without knowing exactly what you did and what command you actually executed.

ok i didint know i just joined yesturday but i dont really know the whole command i system restored my computer 3 times and i ccant find the command. some guy on vent tricked me into typing it in command prompt he told me after that it deleted my windows32 folder i hope this can help a bit..
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

You will probably be best off doing a repair install of Windows.

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm
  • 123chimpanzee
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • 123chimpanzee

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh yeah some more help after i did that command and restarted i got the blue screen of death....aka the diskchck thing it says it repairs everything but i dont beleieve it because everything is still slower

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts