Trying to get Yahoo delivered to Outlook

• HannahB
  • Born
  • Born
  • HannahB

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wonder if anyone can help me? I'm trying to get my yahoo mail delivered to Outlook and it won't recognise my username and passwd. When I click OK after entering the correct info it just doesn't register. Then it'll say:

'There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Error logging in. Please visit http://mail.yahoo.com', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92'

Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.
Thank you,
Hannah.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

check ur user name and password again.

check ur incoming and outgoing.

or if possible delete and create a new account. do u have more than one account?

Good luck.
  • jfvb1225
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you using your complete email address as your username? If not, try that. Also make sure your caps lock is off.
  • JassyTheDog
  • Born
  • Born
  • JassyTheDog

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have encountered this problem. It appears to be some combination of number of characters used with underscores between names. For example joe_derek_bloggs@yahoo.com will probably not work but j_d_bloggs@yahoo.com will work.

I have several Yahoo accounts and some I have opened I have had to redo with shorter names and that was the onlydifference. Forget all the usual, have you used caps, etc it is an issue between Yahoo and Outlook but I get no sense out of Yahoo. :cry:
  • DuckIT
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: London, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is there an echo in here? :lol:

S

Edit: I saw three of the above posts hence posted this, but they've now gone thus rendering this post pointless and making me look foolish. I thaaaank you.
  • tomy3k_bakr

Post 3+ Months Ago

If u have a non-free account u will be able to check ur mail using any web agant, but if u r trying to check ur free mail account on yahoo using Outlock , that would be impossible bcs the pop is not free for u.

i tried to do that before & i discovered that.(see yahoo help)
  • JassyTheDog
  • Born
  • Born
  • JassyTheDog

Post 3+ Months Ago

My POP account (free) works just fine with Yahoo as long as the e-mail address is short for example I set one up as bexley_computer_consultants@yahoo.co.uk this would not work with Outlook but when I set another one up as bexley_c_C@yahoo.co.uk this one works just fine. Everything else is the same.

Strange

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts