"Unauthorized change made to windows"

• gblondie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • gblondie

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not sure what to do but i just got this error!
Quote:
When you use Windows Vista, you receive the following error message:
"An unauthorized change was made to your license."
To keep your system stable, you must go online and validate that your software is genuine:
- Validate Online
- Close
  • dark_lord
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India-Kolkata

Post 3+ Months Ago

maybe your windows vista is not genuine! You should reinstall (maybe changing registry entries would do, but i have no idea on this) and keep windows automatic updates OFF.

But better way is to buy a windows vista license. If you have bought already and still see that message, you can sue My-Crow-Soft :D after talking to them
  • gblondie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • gblondie

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok thank you! and i have my software from gateway/emachines but i will check with the software company
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would contact Gateway support if I were you.

Microsoft support is completely useless when the word "licensing" is involved in my experience.
  • gblondie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • gblondie

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just found that out right know i lust got off the phone with them do you knopw what i would do if i got a trojan? cause i had removed one but i am still getting my same issues and they validated my software
  • dark_lord
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

trojan can be removed by good anti virus.
If you are getting lotsa viruses through scan, then it's better to format and install fresh copy of windows and get yourself protected through viruses and other spywares.malwares etc. using good anitvirus,firewall and anti spy ware.
use anti spy ware to detect any additional spy ware.
  • lindsay
  • Student
  • Student
  • lindsay

Post 3+ Months Ago

do you downloaded the new software from the internet , may be the problem is that you installed a software and the software is not genuine.

if you downloaded than remove the software and download the genuine version only.

genuine software's never create any problem in the computer.
  • gblondie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • gblondie

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have just recently bought a new recovery disk from gateway like 1 month ago and i didn't have luck with gateway either.
dark_lord wrote:
trojan can be removed by good anti virus.
If you are getting lotsa viruses through scan, then it's better to format and install fresh copy of windows and get yourself protected through viruses and other spywares.malwares etc. using good anitvirus,firewall and anti spy ware.
use anti spy ware to detect any additional spy ware.

i have mcafee which came with the disk but i usually use AVG and Ad-Ware 8
joebert wrote:
I would contact Gateway support if I were you.

Microsoft support is completely useless when the word "licensing" is involved in my experience.

Gateway tells me to call Microsoft and Microsoft tells me to call gateway, so I am on my own.
with my computer the manufacturer installed it giving the software warranty to them and Gateway
says that they only install it so they have nothing to do for me but to have me pay for another recovory disk and try that one or call the software company.... i gave up on them both! :?
  • dark_lord
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

@gblondie

Recovery Disk? What's that? I have never heard of it?!

Do you think, this type of problems can be recovered by recovery disk when both microsoft and gateway is pushing you to each other.
When those humans cant say on that, how come the disk can help?!

AVG and Ad-Ware 8 : I am sorry to say both are completely useless. You should have used Mcafee instead of AVG

For antispyware, spybot is the best.

There can be one best way:
Call some technical person(you can call me :D) and get your system formatted and install fresh copy of windows spyware, antivirus, firewall etc.

OR

if you dont have any windows copy then you have to go through registry entries, startup option etc. many thing. How much do you have knowledge on WINDOWS?
  • gblondie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • gblondie

Post 3+ Months Ago

i had mcafee but it wasn't doing anything.and as far as windows i am up to date on it but my problem is mainly this computer i think. and the recovery disk is the factory settings that i bought my computer with they just sent it to me but i am just going to get a new computer or try to make my own.
  • Merlyn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

run this free online virus scan from trend micro. Usually does the trick for most viruses in my personal experience.

http://housecall.trendmicro.com
  • lindsay
  • Student
  • Student
  • lindsay

Post 3+ Months Ago

your windows vista is not genuine so that the error messages are coming .
for this try to contact the Microsoft for the genuine vista so that the problem will not come up .

this is not the full version of vista. so please check the vista version and the genuine.
  • gblondie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • gblondie

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have already they said i have the full version issued w/warranty to gateway and i need to talk to them
  • lindsay
  • Student
  • Student
  • lindsay

Post 3+ Months Ago

try to uninstalled and reinstalled the windows vista . after installing he vista , your problem will be resolved.
back up the data before installing so that the data will not loss.
  • gblondie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • gblondie

Post 3+ Months Ago

i did and now i have even more problems can some one tell me what is wrong if Lindsey cant .......

Quote:
Logfile created: 4/23/2009 10:58:59
Lavasoft Ad-Aware version: 8.0.4
Extended engine version: 8.1
User performing scan: Monica

*********************** Definitions database information ***********************
Lavasoft definition file: 148.16
Extended engine definition file: 8.1

******************************** Scan results: *********************************
Scan profile name: Smart Scan (ID: smart)
Objects scanned: 27527
Objects detected: 49

Type Detected
==========================
Processes.......: 0
Registry entries: 1
Hostfile entries: 0
Files...........: 1
Folders.........: 0
LSPs............: 0
Cookies.........: 47
Browser hijacks.: 0
MRU objects.....: 0

Removed items:
Description: *ad.yieldmanager* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409172 Family ID: 0
Description: *advertis* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408918 Family ID: 0
Description: *advertising* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409017 Family ID: 0
Description: *revenue* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409138 Family ID: 0
Description: *atdmt* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408910 Family ID: 0
Description: *2o7* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408943 Family ID: 0
Description: *live365* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408844 Family ID: 0
Description: *questionmarket* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408819 Family ID: 0
Description: *adserv* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408921 Family ID: 0
Description: *real* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408817 Family ID: 0
Description: *247realmedia* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408945 Family ID: 0
Description: *realmedia* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409139 Family ID: 0
Description: *2o7* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408943 Family ID: 0
Description: *ad.yieldmanager* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409172 Family ID: 0
Description: *adrevolver* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408932 Family ID: 0
Description: *pointroll* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408826 Family ID: 0
Description: *ads.pointroll* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408927 Family ID: 0
Description: *advertis* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408918 Family ID: 0
Description: *advertising* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409017 Family ID: 0
Description: *apmebf* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409163 Family ID: 0
Description: *atdmt* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408910 Family ID: 0
Description: *bs.serving-sys* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408902 Family ID: 0
Description: *serving-sys* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409130 Family ID: 0
Description: *specificclick* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408807 Family ID: 0
Description: *clickbank* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408890 Family ID: 0
Description: *doubleclick* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408875 Family ID: 0
Description: *hitbox* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408858 Family ID: 0
Description: *.hitbox* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409072 Family ID: 0
Description: *fastclick* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408869 Family ID: 0
Description: *kontera* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409363 Family ID: 0
Description: *webtrends* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 599640 Family ID: 0
Description: *media.adrevolver* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409144 Family ID: 0
Description: *mediaplex* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408991 Family ID: 0
Description: *questionmarket* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408819 Family ID: 0
Description: *tacoda* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409123 Family ID: 0
Description: *trafficmp* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408787 Family ID: 0
Description: *tribalfusion* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408785 Family ID: 0
Description: *adserv* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408921 Family ID: 0
Description: *revenue* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 409138 Family ID: 0
Description: *live365* Family Name: Cookies Clean status: Success Item ID: 408844 Family ID: 0

Quarantined items:
Description: C:\Users\Monica\AppData\Local\Temp\nsr19F9.tmp\InetLoad.dll Family Name: Win32.TrojanDownloader.Agent Clean status: Success Item ID: 216236 Family ID: 1001
Description: HKU:S-1-5-21-4116444734-1704756230-458076027-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced:Hidden Family Name: Win32.TrojanDownloader.Agent Clean status: Success Item ID: 414374 Family ID: 1001

Scan and cleaning complete: Finished correctly after 41 seconds

*********************************** Settings ***********************************

Scan profile:
ID: smart, enabled:1, value: Smart Scan
ID: scancriticalareas, enabled:1, value: true
ID: scanrunningapps, enabled:1, value: true
ID: scanregistry, enabled:1, value: true
ID: scanlsp, enabled:1, value: true
ID: scanads, enabled:1, value: false
ID: scanhostsfile, enabled:1, value: false
ID: scanmru, enabled:1, value: false
ID: scanbrowserhijacks, enabled:1, value: true
ID: scantrackingcookies, enabled:1, value: true
ID: closebrowsers, enabled:1, value: false
ID: folderstoscan, enabled:1, value:
ID: scanrootkits, enabled:1, value: true
ID: usespywareheuristics, enabled:1, value: true
ID: extendedengine, enabled:0, value: true
ID: useheuristics, enabled:0, value: true
ID: heuristicslevel, enabled:0, value: mild, domain: medium,mild,strict
ID: filescanningoptions, enabled:1
ID: archives, enabled:1, value: false
ID: onlyexecutables, enabled:1, value: true
ID: skiplargerthan, enabled:1, value: 20480

Scan global:
ID: global, enabled:1
ID: addtocontextmenu, enabled:1, value: true
ID: playsoundoninfection, enabled:1, value: false
ID: soundfile, enabled:0, value: *to be filled in automatically*\alert.wav

Scheduled scan settings:
<Empty>

Update settings:
ID: updates, enabled:1
ID: launchthreatworksafterscan, enabled:1, value: normal, domain: normal,off,silently
ID: displaystatus, enabled:1, value: false
ID: deffiles, enabled:1, value: downloadandinstall, domain: dontcheck,downloadandinstall
ID: autodetectproxy, enabled:1, value: false
ID: useautoconfigscript, enabled:1, value: false
ID: autoconfigurl, enabled:0, value:
ID: useproxy, enabled:1, value: false
ID: proxyserver, enabled:0, value:
ID: softwareupdates, enabled:1, value: downloadandinstall, domain: dontcheck,downloadandinstall
ID: licenseandinfo, enabled:1, value: downloadandinstall, domain: dontcheck,downloadandinstall
ID: schedules, enabled:1, value: true
ID: updatedaily, enabled:1, value: Daily
ID: time, enabled:1, value: Thu Apr 23 07:43:00 2009
ID: frequency, enabled:1, value: daily, domain: daily,monthly,once,systemstart,weekly
ID: weekdays, enabled:1
ID: monday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: tuesday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: wednesday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: thursday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: friday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: saturday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: sunday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: monthly, enabled:1, value: 1, minvalue: 1, maxvalue: 31
ID: scanprofile, enabled:1, value:
ID: auto_deal_with_infections, enabled:1, value: false
ID: updateweekly, enabled:1, value: Weekly
ID: time, enabled:1, value: Thu Apr 23 07:43:00 2009
ID: frequency, enabled:1, value: weekly, domain: daily,monthly,once,systemstart,weekly
ID: weekdays, enabled:1
ID: monday, enabled:1, value: true
ID: tuesday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: wednesday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: thursday, enabled:1, value: true
ID: friday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: saturday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: sunday, enabled:1, value: false
ID: monthly, enabled:1, value: 1, minvalue: 1, maxvalue: 31
ID: scanprofile, enabled:1, value:
ID: auto_deal_with_infections, enabled:1, value: false

Appearance settings:
ID: appearance, enabled:1
ID: skin, enabled:1, value: Gold.eGL, reglocation: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Resource
ID: showtrayicon, enabled:1, value: true
ID: language, enabled:1, value: en, reglocation: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Language

Realtime protection settings:
ID: realtime, enabled:1
ID: processprotection, enabled:1, value: true
ID: registryprotection, enabled:0, value: false
ID: networkprotection, enabled:0, value: false
ID: loadatstartup, enabled:1, value: true
ID: usespywareheuristics, enabled:0, value: true
ID: extendedengine, enabled:0, value: false
ID: useheuristics, enabled:0, value: false
ID: heuristicslevel, enabled:0, value: mild, domain: medium,mild,strict
ID: infomessages, enabled:1, value: onlyimportant, domain: display,dontnotify,onlyimportant

****************************** System information ******************************
Computer name: MONICA-PC
Processor name: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz
Processor identifier: x86 Family 15 Model 6 Stepping 5
Raw info: processorarchitecture 0, processortype 586, processorlevel 15, processor revision 1541, number of processors 2
Physical memory available: 1145163776 bytes
Physical memory total: 2135531520 bytes
Virtual memory available: 2032103424 bytes
Virtual memory total: 2147352576 bytes
Memory load: 46%
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition, 32-bit Service Pack 1 (build 6001)
Windows startup mode:

Running processes:
PID: 384 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 448 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\csrss.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 488 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wininit.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 500 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\csrss.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 532 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\services.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 548 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsass.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 556 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsm.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 600 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\winlogon.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 736 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 796 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: NETWORK SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 844 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 944 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: LOCAL SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 976 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 992 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1144 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\SLsvc.exe owner: NETWORK SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1188 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: LOCAL SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1364 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: NETWORK SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1512 name: C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1604 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\spoolsv.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1632 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: LOCAL SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1988 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskeng.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 248 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\lxcecoms.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 328 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: NETWORK SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 428 name: C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1096 name: C:\Config.Msi\1b7f6d.rbf owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1432 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: LOCAL SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1820 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 1312 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\XAudio.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 2112 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\WUDFHost.exe owner: LOCAL SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 2296 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\unsecapp.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 2384 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 2308 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskeng.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3432 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\dwm.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3464 name: C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3480 name: C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3604 name: C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3676 name: C:\WINDOWS\ModPS2Key.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3812 name: C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3736 name: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3792 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3868 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxpers.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 3892 name: C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 4016 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 2344 name: C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 2288 name: C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe owner: NETWORK SERVICE domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 4000 name: C:\WINDOWS\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 3960 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 2856 name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\SearchIndexer.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 2068 name: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 6096 name: C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 3632 name: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 4244 name: C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe owner: SYSTEM domain: NT AUTHORITY
PID: 5336 name: C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 5628 name: C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 2592 name: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopCrawl.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 4440 name: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopIndex.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC
PID: 5824 name: C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-Aware.exe owner: Monica domain: Monica-PC

Startup items:
Name: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030}
imagepath: Component Categories cache daemon
Name: Windows Defender
imagepath: %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
Name: CHotkey
imagepath: zHotkey.exe
Name: ShowWnd
imagepath: ShowWnd.exe
Name: ModPS2
imagepath: ModPS2Key.exe
Name: RemoteControl
imagepath: "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
Name: LanguageShortcut
imagepath: "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Language\Language.exe"
Name: Google Desktop Search
imagepath: "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
Name: SunJavaUpdateSched
imagepath: "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
Name: Microsoft Default Manager
imagepath: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
Name: WebCheck
imagepath: {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED}
Name:
imagepath: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\desktop.ini

Bootexecute items:
Name:
imagepath: autocheck autochk *
Name:
imagepath: aswBoot.exe /A:"*" /L:"English" /KBD:2

Running services:
Name: AeLookupSvc
displayname: Application Experience
Name: Appinfo
displayname: Application Information
Name: AudioEndpointBuilder
displayname: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder
Name: Audiosrv
displayname: Windows Audio
Name: BFE
displayname: Base Filtering Engine
Name: BITS
displayname: Background Intelligent Transfer Service
Name: Browser
displayname: Computer Browser
Name: clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32
displayname: Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50727_X86
Name: CryptSvc
displayname: Cryptographic Services
Name: DcomLaunch
displayname: DCOM Server Process Launcher
Name: Dhcp
displayname: DHCP Client
Name: Dnscache
displayname: DNS Client
Name: DPS
displayname: Diagnostic Policy Service
Name: EapHost
displayname: Extensible Authentication Protocol
Name: EMDMgmt
displayname: ReadyBoost
Name: Eventlog
displayname: Windows Event Log
Name: EventSystem
displayname: COM+ Event System
Name: FDResPub
displayname: Function Discovery Resource Publication
Name: gpsvc
displayname: Group Policy Client
Name: IKEEXT
displayname: IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules
Name: iphlpsvc
displayname: IP Helper
Name: KeyIso
displayname: CNG Key Isolation
Name: KtmRm
displayname: KtmRm for Distributed Transaction Coordinator
Name: LanmanServer
displayname: Server
Name: LanmanWorkstation
displayname: Workstation
Name: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service
displayname: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service
Name: lmhosts
displayname: TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
Name: lxce_device
displayname: lxce_device
Name: MMCSS
displayname: Multimedia Class Scheduler
Name: MpsSvc
displayname: Windows Firewall
Name: Netman
displayname: Network Connections
Name: netprofm
displayname: Network List Service
Name: NlaSvc
displayname: Network Location Awareness
Name: nsi
displayname: Network Store Interface Service
Name: PcaSvc
displayname: Program Compatibility Assistant Service
Name: PlugPlay
displayname: Plug and Play
Name: PolicyAgent
displayname: IPsec Policy Agent
Name: ProfSvc
displayname: User Profile Service
Name: ProtectedStorage
displayname: Protected Storage
Name: RasMan
displayname: Remote Access Connection Manager
Name: RichVideo
displayname: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS)
Name: RpcSs
displayname: Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
Name: SamSs
displayname: Security Accounts Manager
Name: Schedule
displayname: Task Scheduler
Name: SeaPort
displayname: SeaPort
Name: seclogon
displayname: Secondary Logon
Name: SENS
displayname: System Event Notification Service
Name: ShellHWDetection
displayname: Shell Hardware Detection
Name: slsvc
displayname: Software Licensing
Name: Spooler
displayname: Print Spooler
Name: SSDPSRV
displayname: SSDP Discovery
Name: SstpSvc
displayname: Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol Service
Name: stisvc
displayname: Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)
Name: SysMain
displayname: Superfetch
Name: TabletInputService
displayname: Tablet PC Input Service
Name: TapiSrv
displayname: Telephony
Name: TermService
displayname: Terminal Services
Name: Themes
displayname: Themes
Name: TrkWks
displayname: Distributed Link Tracking Client
Name: TrustedInstaller
displayname: Windows Modules Installer
Name: upnphost
displayname: UPnP Device Host
Name: UxSms
displayname: Desktop Window Manager Session Manager
Name: W32Time
displayname: Windows Time
Name: WdiSystemHost
displayname: Diagnostic System Host
Name: WebClient
displayname: WebClient
Name: WerSvc
displayname: Windows Error Reporting Service
Name: WinDefend
displayname: Windows Defender
Name: Winmgmt
displayname: Windows Management Instrumentation
Name: Wlansvc
displayname: WLAN AutoConfig
Name: WMPNetworkSvc
displayname: Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service
Name: WPDBusEnum
displayname: Portable Device Enumerator Service
Name: wscsvc
displayname: Security Center
Name: WSearch
displayname: Windows Search
Name: wuauserv
displayname: Windows Update
Name: wudfsvc
displayname: Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework
Name: XAudioService
displayname: XAudioService
Name: Bonjour Service
displayname: Bonjour Service
Name: Apple Mobile Device
displayname: Apple Mobile Device
Name: iPod Service
displayname: iPod Service

and another thing why do i after re installing it do i have litscribe?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts