Weird crashing problems.

• Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: places..

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://foxy.stolenkingdoms.net/fox.JPG

this happened when I tried to GET UPDATES ON firefox on the corner it crashes -.-

this also happens, to some programs that run in full screen (i.e Unreal tournament )

and firefox sometimes crashes when I visit flash sites.. Ive already tried to uninstall and reinstall! Same problems. :oops:
  • MOC
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Ocean City , Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you have SP2 installed ?
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

MOC wrote:
Do you have SP2 installed ?

Service Pack 4.
(windows 2k)
  • MOC
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Ocean City , Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

0x44002000 looks like a PCI Memory allocated /kernal
you are going to check your IRQ's real quick ,then we will go to the device manager.

IRQ
From the START menu, select run and type in MSINFO32.exe and click OK

Open the “Hardware Resources” tree and then select the “Conflicts/Sharing” folder. If your NIC appears here, your NIC is sharing an IRQ! NOTE: if it is only sharing an IRQ with "PCI IRQ Steering" it's OK. IRQ steering is not a real device.

The best way to change the IRQ your NIC has is to place the NIC in another slot. If you do not have another slot, you may have to swap your cards around to find a combination that works. Many cards these days do not mind sharing IRQ’s, but NIC’s are often not one of them.

Symptoms include corrupted files when transfering, not being able to browse your network, and sometimes dropped packets when you run a PING. What you may be experiencing is an IRQ conflict. Your computer ‘should’ be able to share IRQ’s between cards but often, network cards like their own IRQ.

write down everything thats on IRQ 11,,seems like thats the one that gives alot of problems. And if that doesn't work then we are going here.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.as ... bContent=1
scroll down when you get there.

I'am going to look at the other error.0x00010115
receives new IP address 192.168.3.2,thats what that error means
what do you have connected to USB ?
I think that error code,is just an offshoot,of 0x44002000,,and I think that has to do with your PCI-Ethernet card ,or the drivers for that card,,
do you no if your ethernet card uses RealTek drivers ?

error 0x00010115 is prevelent in FreeBSD/Linux Kernel Cross Reference
for USB 's ..that why were going to check the divice manager for any red X's or Yellow !
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

its my laptop on win2k not the xp desktop.
I cant switch slots(built in), its not usb its networked.

seems,.. it stopped after running tuneUp utilities 2004 and deleting... 298 Bad registry keys, seems once again, Windows has strangly, had Unexplainable error;s followed by fixing itself as if nothing really did happen.. :shock:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts