Windows 7 & even system recovery won't Start

• Willem1966
  • Born
  • Born
  • Willem1966

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello

I think I really have a heavy problem here. After I shut down my laptop as usual, I tried to start it up the next morning to check my e-mail. But since that morning Windows 7 won't start up. After the black screen with the pulsating window it restarts itself and comes up with all the options to repair itself. When I choose system recovery it starts up till I get a blue screen with flowers (windows 7 background) The system asks me which language and keyboard I use, and after I made a choice I can see the hard disk working but after a while the is no action anymore. Just the blue screen with the flowers and the mouse arrow, which I still can move, but there are no options to chose then. I tried everything to get system recovery to work. But it won’t work not via the F10 & F11 on my vaio, not via the recovery disks I made and even not via the Windows 7 DVD. They all come to the same point and after that no activity anomore.

I hope someone can help me here. I normally repair other persons computers as well as my own, but I never had a problem that I couldn’t solve, but this time I don’t have any ideas anymore.
  • alizacarvor
  • Born
  • Born
  • alizacarvor

Post 3+ Months Ago

The Microsoft have good support forum in that you may be got solution.
windows.microsoftdotcom/en-us/windows/what-are-system-recovery-options#what-are-system-recovery-options=windows-7
Check this url and hope it will work it for you. Still You have same issue then call on 888 505 3020
Thank You
Fix My Computer Dude

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts