Windows Movie Maker

• ruth38
  • Born
  • Born
  • ruth38

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello, I have a problem with my windows movie maker, never had used so I do not know if ever worked, I have the system view, when I open the program leaves import images from my team, but there was just everything at the moment I want to drag, but let me do it, not me places where they should stay there a solution? thanks :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Mr OBrien
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: down a creek without a paddle

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't understand what you are asking.
you could read
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/moviemaker/default.mspx
http://presentationsoft.about.com/od/moviemaker/a/mov_mak_beg.htm
  • grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please correct your grammars. We don't understand your question. I'm free to answer your question so correct all the grammar problems. I hope you're not offended.
  • ruth38
  • Born
  • Born
  • ruth38

Post 3+ Months Ago

grishamist wrote:
Please correct your grammars. We do not understand your question. Im free to answer your question so all the correct grammar problems. I hope you are not offended.

I write in proper Spanish, not offend me but I can not do anything else, I hope they find my answer
  • ruth38
  • Born
  • Born
  • ruth38

Post 3+ Months Ago

ruth38 wrote:
grishamist wrote:
Please correct your grammars. We do not understand your question. Im free to answer your question so all the correct grammar problems. I hope you are not offended.

I write in proper Spanish, not offend me but I can not do anything else, I hope they find my answer

hello, I have a problem with my windows movie maker, never had used so I do not know if ever worked, I have the system view, when I open the program leaves import images from my team, but there was just everything at the moment I want to drag, but let me do it, not me places where they should stay there a solution? Thanks
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm... A year of Spanish class told me that they put adjectives after nouns. And using google to translate it to Spanish and numerous of translators to translate it to English and then using common sense and my English classes and experience of Windows Movie Maker to decode the question. Here is what I got :lol:

Quote:
Hi, I have a problem with Windows Movie Maker, never have used it so I don't know how to make it work. I have the completed clips I want to drag into the collection/workplace but the program doesn't let me do it. Is there a solution? Thanks

I just opened my Windows Media Player and tried to do what he is trying to do through what I got.

I went to the left menu and clicked "Import Video" and than tried to drag my clip to the main workplace. It didn't let me.

- You have to use the Import button.

---
If I got the question wrong... sorry, I tried :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts