animation tutorials

• Andylim123
  • Born
  • Born
  • Andylim123

Post 3+ Months Ago

i want to know online animation tutorials. please some one tell me best tutorial.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What kind of animation?
  • pawpoint
  • Loc: uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Most good animation requires software, which usually comes with detailed tutorials and support. Poser is great for professional animation. For talking pictures with face movements (like Annoying Orange), Crazy Talk is cheap and easy to use. I have some Crazy Talk pics on Youtube if you want to see an example. Search for user Illuminoid23.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really only way to learn is to do in this situation like get adobe flash as it is the most epic software to use for animation in my opinion. Then Firstly the the first few hours just play around with it and learn what each paint type function is and just get a feel for it.

2nd thing i want you to learn is where all the shortcuts are....Trust me it will save your a lot of clicking time in-between frames.

When i started i was making stick figure clips and killer coffee cups so what you want to start with is fine just keep it simple you just need to get better and not produce something.

Few weeks you will get the feel then i would suggest trying to make a good project not great just good because you don't want to strain yourself over bigger projects it is daunting to newbies.

If you need help there is Ozzu and Google-Fu

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts