Homework help

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I need to create a video of the French Revolution, and I need the tips and tricks of how to create a good video, free software for editing, and tutorials on editing the video using that software. I don't have much time right now to Google this right now, so I hope to get some replies before I actually get some time tomorrow so I would have an idea of what to Google for :)

Thanks everybody for everything in advance :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey, try this-- Coincidentally I have been searching for something like a video to create too. Procrastinating for long enough, I shall start mine too. It is 3.18AM already cannot find / research much about it, but hope it gives you something to start off the next day. I am not saying it is the best way, you may also want to try looking up for other alternatives.

Good luck in your project.
  • pperker
  • Born
  • Born
  • pperker

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have found a online tutorial forum where you get topics related to homework help. I am not sure though. if my reply is relevant to the thread.
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

not sure if I'm to late but Adobe TV has lots of little tricks to get you started using their video products like After Effects and Premiere...
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, the class is over, but I'll certainly look into those... I might have a similar assignment later :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts