how do i convert my numerous tourist pictures in vcd format.

• dhoyin
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • dhoyin
  • Loc: west africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi guyz, i have some numerous collection of tourist pictures (456 in number) iwish to convert them all to a slide or presentation that can be viewed on vcd. any body got any idea of how to go about it.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Albert_chu
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Albert_chu

Post 3+ Months Ago

you might ahve to download a vcd convertingprogram..
  • dhoyin
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • dhoyin

Post 3+ Months Ago

HOW DO I GET THAT TO DOWNLOAD! WHERE ON THE NET!
  • Impel GD
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Impel GD
  • Loc: Cologne, Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Would you mind not shouting please? I'm trying to work.

Try Googling.
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is no such thing as a vcd converting program. VCD is not a file type, like DVD is not a file type, get it. VCD is a format. You will need a program that can burn in VCD format. You will still have to import or drag and drop your .jpegs into the program and burn. The prog will automatically put the right VCD files on the disk that is needed to view the images in VCD, same with movie type files.
  • bleepnik
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: South Jersey, US

Post 3+ Months Ago

dhoyin, do you ever come back and read responses, or just post the same question over and over? The whole VCD burning, MPG file format thing has been explained to you. Did you check out the resources that were suggested, like afterdawn.com and videohelp.com? What you probably need is a basic editor that can combine audio, video, stills and output to a variety of formats. Something simple to get you started, and relatively inexpensive, is Ulead's line of products. Check them out and you will likely find a consumer-level application that suits your purpose.

.g
  • dhoyin
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • dhoyin

Post 3+ Months Ago

justG i understand you some of those things you told me was to use quicktime 7 to convert swf to mpeg but i did not see that option on the software. so what do i do
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you did not see that option under "save as..." then you are probrably using the free version. I do believe you can still save as an .mov which is just as good now days, most people have a version of Quicktime or the browser plug in for viewing. Try that and post it. Ya know, I just had a thought, doesn't Flash have the option of saving as an .mpg. No, no, I was wrong. But, it can save as an .mov. Go t; Publish Setting and click on the Format Tab, then check the box next to Quicktime (.mov). Hope that helps.
  • YYphoto
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • YYphoto

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am afraid can it burn such a big size of slideshow with more than 400 photos to a VCD?
Well, you could get DVD SlideShow Builder to have a try. Burn VCD or DVD, as you like. But I think DVD is better.
  • The Dude
  • The Dude

Post 3+ Months Ago

One way you can do this easily (or at least I found it easy) is to use nero. Providing your photos are in a jpeg format, other image extensions might work but I have only done this with jpegs.

Just install nero and burn the Jpegs as vcd or svcd files nero will do the rest, I have made several photo vcds this way and they work fine on my dvd player.

If you need more advice on how to do this feel free to pm me. :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts