XML Movie Info

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am busy building a site for a Mall in our region and I'd like to know if any of you know about a site where I can get information on a movie in XML format ... The same as Yahoo!Weather, just for movies ...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

This appears to do something like it...

YANFOE - Not really, NFO instead of XML...

Movie+XML

Not sure if any of those would give you the solution, but hopefully will give you a start.

By the way, isn't your site http://www.ohdesignx.co.za instead of http://www.ohdesignx.com? You have the latter saved as your site
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those are more like applications ... will go through that google list aswell, have googled quite a bit on this already ... I am looking for a web-service kind of thing instead of an application ... If I can't find it it's not the end of the world, the user will just have to fill the form in themselves ...

And yeah, I'll change that some time ... both domains were mine ... Don't really run that site anymore anyway ... But thanks though ...
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Does this come somewhat close?

I've looked at this when I was posting the first post, but thought I'd leave it in the Google search. Just posting it here to make sure you get to it.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey wrote:
Does this come somewhat close?

I've looked at this when I was posting the first post, but thought I'd leave it in the Google search. Just posting it here to make sure you get to it.

That's basically it, that ons is just for series ... instead of movies ... I'm a bit busy today, will do some more searches later ... Thanks Bogey ...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts