about PR and backlinks

• vipflux
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • vipflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have read a lot about pr and backlinks.but.. if you were me, and you would have had 60 000 backlinks, i mean (Pr 6 5 4 3 2) what PR would you have expected at? and when google will give me my next PR?
if i have already a lot of backlinks, when google will index my new PR?
  • exipnos
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

depend on quallity of sites , outbound links of the page
and how many links you have for each PR.
Is there from different IP?

see http://www.check-rank.com
to calculate the PR
  • scorpionagency
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

you have 60,000 Backlinks? Not bad at all, the PR would of course depend on the 60,000 sites authority that point to you. Where as a Pr 5 pointing to you carries more distribution weight than a pr-1 pointing to you. (There are allot of factors in the equation).

When will google give you a PR or Update? Well again, several factors, like whether or not your in a sandbox, have links to bad sites (E.G. FFA's, Link Farms, Web Rings, Etc.), Etc....

In addition, I'm not sure there's an accurate answer for that on the frontend, I have seen it take anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months before seeing PR distribution, it also has to do with the age of your root URL.

Only Google knows the real answer to that. This is simply another reason why PR checking is a little pointless unless you're selling links.

I'm sure you have heard the term "Build it & they will Come", Well when it comes to virtual statistics it means "focus on your campaign strategies & the numbers will follow". Such as constant link building, adding Viable / Unique content, Networking, Etc. Everything worth it's weight in gold takes time to build (Long term view). Hinse, if you focus on your campaigns then PR, Traffic, Alexa Rank, Etc. will follow.

I wish you the best of success!
  • vipflux
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • vipflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok :) i got it thanks :) but if you are kind to help me with something.can you take a look on my articles in IE... and tell me why they are so horrible? :((( what should i do? vipflux is the one
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

vipflux wrote:
i have read a lot about pr and backlinks.but.. if you were me, and you would have had 60 000 backlinks, i mean (Pr 6 5 4 3 2) what PR would you have expected at? and when google will give me my next PR?

PR is not an indication of your back links it shows only the value of your page which depends on many factors. And only quality back links may boost your SERPs not quantity. It is better to get some one way natural back links for your site.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

vipflux wrote:

Well.........first thing is that number of links can not decide page rank of a website. It is more about Quality and less about number of backlinks. A site can have a good PR with just few quality backlinks and a site's PR may be 0, 1, 2 having lots of backlinks.

And another thing is that google updates of PR takes place every after three-four months. But if you have a good PR then its good but if not then think or work to get among rank on major search engines because search engine ranking or traffic is more important than PR.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

is it true that pr will be abolished? just asking
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

vipflux wrote:

Well, if that backlinks are all quakity then google will give you a pretty high PR.
Yes PR is calculated in terms backlinks but it should be quality backlinks not a quantity of backlinks.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Indeed ........if you have all high quality backlinks around 60,000 then sure you will get a high PR.

but why go for huge no of backlinks if you have really god site and users love it then you will get lots of links naturally.

Always focus on getting higher search engine ranking first and then PR or anything else.
  • odysseus
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • odysseus

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you can get 60,00 of backlinks, your PR will be quite high. But, the quality of the sites linking to you must be good too i.e. high ranking.
  • doogers
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • doogers

Post 3+ Months Ago

you didnt do a link farm or something to get that many backlinks did you? If not you should have atleast a pr4
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

doogers wrote:
you didnt do a link farm or something to get that many backlinks did you? If not you should have atleast a pr4

Sure........avoid link from link farms or FFF pages as they may not help you to rank well but your site can be penalised by google for it. Also avoid a lot of links from same IP's.
  • odysseus
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • odysseus

Post 3+ Months Ago

60,000 backlinks is incredible. You can expect a nice PR provided Google does not penalize you.
  • red_socks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • red_socks

Post 3+ Months Ago

It would be great if all that 60,000 backlinks of yours are related to your site.
  • forumer147
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • forumer147

Post 3+ Months Ago

So it means that the more you have backlinks the more you can gain PR?. So it only means that we must need to do blog commenting and also link exchange as well.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

forumer147 wrote:
So it means that the more you have backlinks the more you can gain PR?. So it only means that we must need to do blog commenting and also link exchange as well.

Link exchange is ok but comment posting on blogs can never help to get better ranking but ya it can increase traffic to your site.
  • Tahity
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

let me tell you how things going with google. Google runs a PR update program every X months. So you have to have as many GOOD QUALITY backlinks to your site (with hight PR) in order to get a higher PR yourself. Get me ? See i recently added like 7000 or more .edu backlinks to mine 2 site and guess what ? .... In November when the las PR update ocured i boosted both of mine sites ... one from 0 to 3 and one from 0 to 2 . Ohhhhhh yes ... i know i'm a genius :))
  • stevekr
  • stevekr

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have really 60000 back links you can accept PAGE RANK 7

Thanks
  • Tahity

Post 3+ Months Ago

What do you mean "accept PAGE RANK 7" ?
stevekr wrote:

Thanks
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

He means that if you have 60000 backlinks you can get PR7

Tahity wrote:
What do you mean "accept PAGE RANK 7" ?
stevekr wrote:

Thanks
  • Tahity

Post 3+ Months Ago

YO bros ... i sad 6.000 not 60.000 :)
  • placeyabid
  • placeyabid

Post 3+ Months Ago

all depends on the page thats linking to you and how many other
backlinks are on that page...You will be rewarded well tho...
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

forumer147 wrote:

Not so...more quality backlinks can give you a good PR....
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I prefer one way links because they are really improve websites PR.
  • liaoit
  • Born
  • Born
  • liaoit

Post 3+ Months Ago

It would be great if all that 60,000 backlinks of yours are related to your site.
  • kenneth.robert12
  • Born
  • Born
  • kenneth.robert12

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
It depends on Content on your sites and also effective backlinks.
  • gilbertimlay
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • gilbertimlay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey!

If u have more than 60000,i think u get more than 6 PR of ur site,if u using fresh and better content.

Unsecured loans UK And Bad credit unsecured loans

Thnx
  • red_socks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • red_socks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link Exchange is not that good at all, try to research about link exchange and you'll see...(I'm just suggesting)
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah red_socks, because SEs look at link exchange as a form of trading and not as a real value...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 29 posts