Adsense earnings bouncy?

• eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why do my earnings get bouncy? I get bounces worth about $15 per day, either up or down... Why does it fluctuate like that? Also, I don't check my earnings every hour, but I check them often through out the day. Sometimes, I'll earn maybe 40 cents, then it will shoot up like fifteen bucks by the time i check it again 6 hrs later or so.... I'm trying to chart it like stocks, but it's too eradicated to assimilate any patterns or estimations of future earnings. Hyelp! :!:
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

From your post it looks that there is sudden increase in your traffic then it becomes totally low.

You need to concentrate on optimization process of your website.Try to maintain constant traffic for your site.

Post it in social bookmarking sites

Participate in Forums and do link submision. Rest will be okay.
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've noticed a 40% decrease in my blog traffic over the past week. Very weird since it has been roughly a 5% growth every month for the past 8 months. I actually logged in to ozzu see if anyone else has noticed any change with their traffic from google. My earnings went from $6.00 to $2.00 a day.
  • emedia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try to make a constant traffic. Track site using google tacking code and find where and which sites your visitors came from. Then try to get increase your visibility at those sites to bring more visitors.
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

Majority of my visitors come from google. I do constant organic seo. One month I had 83 articles posted and a majority of them were submitted to article sites with links back to the homepage of the blog and the original article for certain keywords. I think I just need a google update to happen to see where I land in the rankings.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts