AdSense statistics slowing down for anyone?

• RichB
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Boston

Post 3+ Months Ago

Has anyone else noticed their adsense reports are getting later and later? By this I mean that when I go to check today's stats in the middle of the day it stills says "no data" and the previous day's stats are clearly still accumulating.

I know Google is on California time and three hours behind me, and I am taking the time difference into account. This lagging stats problem just began about a month ago for me, and I was wondering if anyone else was seeing the same thing.
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

RichB wrote:
Has anyone else noticed their adsense reports are getting later and later? By this I mean that when I go to check today's stats in the middle of the day it stills says "no data" and the previous day's stats are clearly still accumulating.

I know Google is on California time and three hours behind me, and I am taking the time difference into account. This lagging stats problem just began about a month ago for me, and I was wondering if anyone else was seeing the same thing.

Yes i have noticed this too. Not sure why it is occuring...
  • discountdomains
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • discountdomains
  • Loc: Telford UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google added about 1Billion pages around the same time, could be the answer?

I know my directories have added about 70,000 pages alone in the last 3 months e.g allthebizz

Clare

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts