apply for a new adsense acc after getting banned? Possible?

• vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can a person apply for a new adsense account after getting banned using the same details but a different site.
Does Google accept it?

Has anyone tried this?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

if you are penalized by Google well you must email them and ask them to retrieve your account.
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

Get a post office box. Get a LLC or Corporation name, make a website about cute dogs and re-apply. I have about 6 active accounts.
  • redspace
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • redspace

Post 3+ Months Ago

Once google ban site and close your account then they are banning you as well. the only way you can apply is to email support and saying that you have a new site and have been before but would like to join adsense again. hopefully they would take you back. but make sure your site is a good content site and a lot of pages and not a new site.
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok, these guys have no idea what they are talking about. Google has begun banning huge accounts since about last year. Even companies that are making $20,000 a month. Google doesn't care. They won't talk with you.

I have talked with Eytan Elbaz himself, he just gives everyone the cold shoulder.

They have too many accounts to care. If you are banned, just reapply as a LLC or corporation on a new website and keep going. Emailing Google is a pipe dream.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well........google will not approve your adsnse account again after you are banned with same information.
  • lucky
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeh, once you're banned, you're out for life. that's what happened to me. one way of getting round it is to ask a friend/family member to apply for you from a different comp with a different IP address, using their bank details. then you get them to pay you back every month. i find it a real hassle, so trying my luck with adengage now. just tried some ads on my site (in sig).

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts