Article Exchange :- Next Rank

• real_estate
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • real_estate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
What do you think about "article exchange" will it be the next rank of "link exchange" ?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• remaxactionfirst
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • remaxactionfirst

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont think so
  • real_estate
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • real_estate

Post 3+ Months Ago

remaxactionfirst wrote:
i dont think so

Hi,
Can you tell me WHY?
I think this coz G give link pages only a very small value. Searchengines look for good content and the links in this content will get better valued.
Exchange articles with sites that have similar content and a good page rank. This is best way to find these sites are searching in google for the keywords of your site.
  • antonyx
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • antonyx
  • Loc: London UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

article exchange is much better then link exchange but i dont think people can be bothered with it right now

(this is a generalisation, im sure many people use it)

maybe if you prepared the article for the site you wanted to link with..

and just said to them..

i have prepared an article describing my stuff..

if you want a strong link to your site... create an article about your stuff..

and we can exchange..

as long as the article page can be seen off the homepage trail then it would work.. but like i said.. most people are still doing the basic linking at the moment..

this would be really good aswell if you got your article.. designed to perfection placed on loads of different servers around the world..

you would cain google
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, but I guess the procedure will be very similar, because finally at the end or in the middle of the article, you would put links.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

If an article is good enough why not just put it on your own site so many other people one-way link to it?
  • antonyx
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • antonyx
  • Loc: London UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah thats fine but the whole point is gettin your amazing article on loads of different sites.. different servers around the world.. with different ips..

so google sees this amazing page all over the web.. with the right words in the right places.. linking to your page..

thats the ideal situation.. as you know.. but im just stating the obvious
  • T
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Springfield, Mo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Real_estate, did you follow thorough with this and exchange articles with people? If you did I would be interested in how much success you had with it.
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are many websites for article submission and you can easily find your relevant category in those. So, why doing so?
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

that's what im thinking, what's the use of article exchange if article and ezine submission sites are abundant in the net
  • T
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Springfield, Mo

Post 3+ Months Ago

A group I am working with feel that it is more beneficial to have one good article on a related site as opposed to the same one hundreds of times on article sites.
Does the same article submitted to several hundred directories produce one link or many? I have heard Google devalues the article links with duplicate content.
But if you have one article on a related site with links embedded will it have more value than the cookie cutter article directory?
We think so and are finding those who would like to trade content with us to promote our sites.
It is more work, but I am seeing the links show up in my link: search where I was not seeing my articles in the generic sites.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think this logic is similar to link exchange the only different is that the link was put in the specific related article and not just in the site where ever it was...It looks like a reference for the specific article to have elaboration.
  • claireo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • claireo
  • Loc: Coventry

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is no point in article exchange, if you are writing an article for someone else, you may as well be writing for yourself. Just find a nice selection of websites to submit to. Backlinks are slightly different as you cannot link back to your own site, you have to get another site to link to you.

Whereas if you write an article and submit it, no-one is going to know you have exchanged artciles or written your own.

I would probably say, get some RSS added to your site. The news pages are completely search engine friendly and really help with your optimisation.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

real_estate wrote:
Hi,
What do you think about "article exchange" will it be the next rank of "link exchange" ?

What is it???? I haven't listen it earlier and if it originate from link exchange......so does it really need? I do not think so.......
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

claireo wrote:
There is no point in article exchange, if you are writing an article for someone else, you may as well be writing for yourself. Just find a nice selection of websites to submit to. Backlinks are slightly different as you cannot link back to your own site, you have to get another site to link to you.

Whereas if you write an article and submit it, no-one is going to know you have exchanged artciles or written your own.

I would probably say, get some RSS added to your site. The news pages are completely search engine friendly and really help with your optimisation.

I've heard some rumors about RSS submission that it causes duplicate contents...Is that true??? how???
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

psyche wrote:
claireo wrote:

I've heard some rumors about RSS submission that it causes duplicate contents...Is that true??? how???

Well.....I do not think so......RSS is beeter way to frequently distribute your content and get lots of traffic........
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

psyche wrote:

it won't target duplicate content if and only if SE's indexed your content first than the second-level sites where you submitted your content. this rule also applies in article submission sites
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir

Post 3+ Months Ago

Article exchange is a good idea,but it would give more benefit to other site not your website.

I think it can perfectly be used in case of Affiliates marketing,

When you write article about other and post it into your site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts