Article submission

• bayliner75
  • Student
  • Student
  • bayliner75

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys

When submitting an article to article sites should your article be different every time.

Is it bad to submit the same article all the time.

Regards

Paolo
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't they mention that in their Terms Of Service? I would think that it should be different unless one site rejects the article for publication.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don2007 wrote:
Don't they mention that in their Terms Of Service? I would think that it should be different unless one site rejects the article for publication.

Well,

If you are an author of a particular article, it is recommended to include your name and link to your website and you can publish it to different article websites without any objection...and yes but you can not submit same article to a article site twice however you have made a little bit change in that...that will not be approve...
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

bayliner75 wrote:
Hi Guys

When submitting an article to article sites should your article be different every time.

Is it bad to submit the same article all the time.

Regards

Paolo

Well you can change a little bit, but you must include a link back to your site in resource box if you are an author of a particular article and then you can submit it to different article websites.
  • directfuture
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personally do not submit the same article more than 10 times before changing it.

James
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

I usually also submit an article one article per site. I did not submit it again as I've already submitted my article with the same content even if it is changed.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

directfuture wrote:
I personally do not submit the same article more than 10 times before changing it.

James

Ya, really it is enough to submit a single article to 10 -12 times and then you can utilize your time to write a new article for submission rather than submitting a single or same article to 20-30 times......

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts