Banned, but not my fault.

• Artchy
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I posted about this, and thought I would ask for help anyway, and make a thread.

Well, I got a google adworks account a few months ago, and everything worked fine, and then my jackass friend (by this i mean a jackass but did not do this on purpose which would make him a jackass). Well my jackass friend decided to (now that i think of it hes a moron aswell) ... decided to click the ads 10000 times for fun or something. Frankly i don't know why, probably 'cause he hates me and wanted me to get banned. ( i recall telling him not to do this). So a few weeks into making money off google adworks i log in and it says my account has been deleted? I mean, I didn't know why the hell i got banned so i emailed them telling them why the **** i got banned, when i fully obeyed the rules! they emailed me back there usual crap emails which was the usual crap : "we are sorry for the inconvenience..." probably from a bot. So I go to visit this friend, the next day, he was the only person who knew i had got an google adworks account. He was the only person who knew that i was the admin of that website. So i visit him and find out that he was clicking those ads like the moron he is, and he said, quote (could have been lying); "...I wanted to help you get money...". o.0 So the stupid moron completely ruins all the money i earned, all the time that was spent into this, and I am banned from adworks, i will now get 0$....

So i email adworks, telling the story, and begging to start again, at 0$. This time noting will go wrong. But there stupid bot tells me the same thing. I suppose I'm hopeless, but any help is appreciated.

hmmm i miss adworks.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Sledgehammer
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

The first rule of Fight Club, err I mean Adsense, is don't tell anyone about it, not even your own mother.

If nobody knows you have it, there's no incentive to help nor harm the account. :D
  • wallarookiller
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeh I told a friend of mine about my current site which is the first one ive ever used adsence on and he went right for the ads when I was telling him. I said NO! and he couldn't figure out why i didn't want him to help make me some money he also couldn't understand how google would know. So I'm going down joeberts path TELL NO ONE.
  • GiorgosK
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: geoland.org > Greece

Post 3+ Months Ago

First rule is learn how to spell it correctly ADSENSE.

I realized once that actually my girlfriend was clicking on the ads and I asked her to stop (being afraid this situation might arise)

I think if you are in adsense probably you should warn you relatives not to click on your ads since in my situation I share the same internet access ... and google can easily spot clicks from the same IP as the adsense account holder.
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sometimes your competeition can also sabotage your Google Adsense account by repeated clicking on your ads.
  • deep_3657
  • Born
  • Born
  • deep_3657
  • Loc: www.templatenewtons.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

If thats the case I know how to cause some problems to my enemies.......;)
  • Alfredito
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Alfredito
  • Loc: Bangkok, Thailand

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
The first rule of Fight Club, err I mean Adsense, is don't tell anyone about it, not even your own mother.

If nobody knows you have it, there's no incentive to help nor harm the account. :D

HAHAHAHAHA... YOU KILLED ME ! IM LAUGHING MY HEART OUT ! :D :D :D

GREAT ANSWER !

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts