Best to post on blog or website?

• ciarac
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Spain

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a website http://www.website-copy-writer.com in which I also have a blog in a subfolder i.e. website-copy-writer.com/blog
I much prefer writing in my blog as it is all just so much easier and more enjoyable. So, content is being added to my site on a daily basis but only in the blog. Since I started my blog I've just added one new page to my website. Some posts could be made longer and put into my website but I choose to put it in my blog. Is there a drawback to doing this or should I try to split my content between blog and website?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• RedBMedia
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the way that you have it setup now is great. your web site appears to be more or less an advertisement of some sort for your copy writing business. Your Blog is going to attract people to your site and make it rise in Search Engines, I think you are doing well.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its nice idea to add a blog to your site as you can easily add some fresh content to your site through blog posts and googlebot really love fresh content so that googlebot visit more frequently and your all new pages have better chance to get index earlier and ther's no drawback to doing. You are already doing well.......keep on.
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Blog on your own site will be more beneficial. Adding contents to your blog and giving text links to your site will boost your ranking. So carry on dear.
Best of luck!
  • odysseus
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • odysseus

Post 3+ Months Ago

All I can say it for you to continue blogging. Provide quality content for your readers and everything will fall into their place nicely.
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think any topic will be best to post. Just make your content worth reading to your visitors. I, myself, become interested to visit blogs if I find their content useful for me and at the same time, enjoyable to read.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

it's good to write on blogs because blogs index faster than sites
  • webmindz24
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • webmindz24

Post 3+ Months Ago

you have well maintained site and blog.. its better to write on blog section of your site.. that is wht blogs are made for..
  • casey_brand

Post 3+ Months Ago

webmindz24 wrote:
you have well maintained site and blog.. its better to write on blog section of your site.. that is wht blogs are made for..

again sorry...
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Doing great job.Search engine look for fresh content and blog is the ideal way to display content.

Make sure you add link which points to your site in your blog,this will
lead to increase in PR and backlink.
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

webmindz24 wrote:

what???
  • Carramba.net

Post 3+ Months Ago

Of course feeding Google crawler with fresh content on your site's blog subpage is splendid idea and does good for SEO. But if you'll also regularly update another pages of your website the result will be better.

So if you don't have too much time stay only with blogging, if you have more time go for all-round site updates and results will surely be better.
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

coolslko wrote:
Its nice idea to add a blog to your site as you can easily add some fresh content to your site through blog posts and googlebot really love fresh content so that googlebot visit more frequently and your all new pages have better chance to get index earlier and ther's no drawback to doing. You are already doing well.......keep on.

Yes, I agree. Adding a blog on a site will also provide visitors more useful resources and ideas giving them more reasons to visit again your site for more latest updates.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts