Blog page disappeared

• bayliner75
  • Student
  • Student
  • bayliner75

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys

My website has been up and running for about 2 years and with your help i have managed to get it ranked quite high within Google. I have added a Blog page and being adding info over the last 6 months to it.

I have added a post on my section about a catered ski apartment in Chatel, France. And when typing keywords this post/page would appear on page 1 of Google.But all of a sudden it disappeared, scrolled through 20 pages on google and cant find it.

Is there any reason why its vanished

Any help will do

Regards

Paolo

http://www.alpine-connection.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

try to check the cached page of your site and if the page won't appear, you can email google through your webmaster tools account
  • bayliner75
  • Student
  • Student
  • bayliner75

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Many thanks for you post, i did what you said and when i cahed the page it came up with a previous page and not the upto date page.It was last chached (snap shot ) on the 30th August . I take google will find my updated page soon or do i have to do something.

I have tried to email on webmasters tools but cant find were and have also tried to verify my page but message comes upOur system has experienced a temporary problem also want to add sitemap but dont know how.

Regards

Paolo
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google will not index or show all indexed pages. Google can detect wether your pages are rlated to other page. If it's related, then google will only show one page.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts