can any one suggest me how to be top 10 in google search

• sedrik
  • Born
  • Born
  • sedrik

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello everyone,
I know question is tough to answer but help of you great guys very much appriciated.Can anyone tell me how to be in top 10 in google search

Sedrik
http://www.copingstress.org
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

You will have to do some SEO.

Check out my SEO beginner website tutorials at http://www.seono1.co.za
  • casablanca
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nobody can guarantee a top 10 listing in any of the major search engines. Your site isn't even listed on Google yet - your site is probably new, so it would take some time to get listed. In the meantime, I suggest you try to get other sites to link to you. If you plan on paid advertising, you should choose your keywords very carefully: "stress" is a very common word.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

That is all we need. Another Adsense site that uses the same content from 100's of other sites.
  • iliya428
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

sedrik, I never met a pure adsence site to be at the top ten. Once Google allows such sites to be there, Google starts dying. I think no SEO techniques will help you to get to the top.
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

For getting top ten in google search,

1. Optimise your site with relevant keywords.
2. Use Keywords in Meta elements.
3. Keep relevant content with keywords in your site.
4. Submit you site is directories like Dmoz.
5. Collect back links for your site.
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

iliya428 wrote:
sedrik, I never met a pure adsence site to be at the top ten. Once Google allows such sites to be there, Google starts dying. I think no SEO techniques will help you to get to the top.

I beg to differ.

It is very simple to get any site or adsense site in the top 10 in Google SERPs.

People talk about ... that it is difficult to get a site in the top 10 for competitive keywords. It is actualy very simple with competitive and non competitive keywords.

Sedrik ... let me ask you a question.

Is it possible to get 2 keywords from a site in the top 100 from 6.5 billion SERPs in Google for that search? To make things interesting... the keyword is a single digit. I did it.

Is it possible to rank Results 1 - 10 of about 187,000,000 for a fitness website that compete with car ABS brakes, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, American Bureau of Shipping, Australian Bureau of Statistics etc? Yes it is

It is possible to get an information site with adsense in the top 10.
  • poshgirl
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • poshgirl
  • Loc: calif

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't bother with DMOZ they're not necessary. I'm convinced they are over. If you get in then fine, it won't hurt, but don't worry about it at all if you don't.

I'm living proof. #1 for my very competitive keywords on yahoo & Google and DMOZ would not list me. I have a couple friends with the same experience.

You spelled copyright wrong. Check your spelling.

Traffic is all that matters after you have a well coded site.
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

As Dmoz is a open directory many search engines the result of Dmoz of their Search. Though it does not harm your traffic or serp result, it shows the availablity of your site in every search engines.
  • SEOKorner
  • Born
  • Born
  • SEOKorner
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need to get your site indexed and get some links to start. you would also want to add at least some good relevant content about stress.
  • sakthi_ganesh
  • Born
  • Born
  • sakthi_ganesh
  • Loc: chennai

Post 3+ Months Ago

To get a top 10 ranking in a Google is very tedious job. Because google bot frequently indexing sites and updates their rank list.No one gets permanent rank list in Google in longer run.

But Google indexing policy is mainly depends upon two points.

1)The keyword density present in the web pages.

2)And No of Back links that the site holds.

So try to increase the keyword density and get more back links. If you concentrate on these two main things,you can surely increase the google page ranking.

You can find more information on below link

http://howtogettrafficonblogs.blogspot.com/

otherwise you can contact me through these below mail id

howtogettrafficonblogs@yahoo.co.in
  • modulesoft
  • Born
  • Born
  • modulesoft

Post 3+ Months Ago

sir read article & Tips anbt SEO
http://www.internet-services-in.com

:cool: Enjoy :cool:
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have read already the tips about SEO then try link building.
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, start submitting but keep in mind while choosing appropriate title, desctiption and proper category.
  • antonyx
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • antonyx
  • Loc: London UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

close your eyes and wish really hard
  • Tiffany Hua
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes you should ask for an SEO company. Be sure to find the real SEOs.
  • antonyx
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • antonyx
  • Loc: London UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

tiffany.. come to london :)
  • Alfredito
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Alfredito
  • Loc: Bangkok, Thailand

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have some money to spend, start by getting high pr links, the best are .edu and .gov

I got just 1 .edu link to my site and it had a really good effect on my ranking.

Your site looks good, full of content, google likes it. Good luck !
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Alfredito wrote:
If you have some money to spend, start by getting high pr links, the best are .edu and .gov

I got just 1 .edu link to my site and it had a really good effect on my ranking.

That means that you are exchanging link with the .edu one.
  • Alfredito
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Alfredito
  • Loc: Bangkok, Thailand

Post 3+ Months Ago

x3mario wrote:
Alfredito wrote:

That means that you are exchanging link with the .edu one.

No im not, Im paying them 60$ a month for like 4 month already. pr6 link.
  • directfuture
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Follow these steps

Keyword research
Look closely at your competitors sites for structure, inbound links, content etc...
Do the same to yours
Build relevant links
Have fresh and unique content
Simply keep working at it

James

Bella Bathrooms | UK Bathroom Shop
Shower Pumps Showers Bathroom Taps Towel Rails
  • Rahul H
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Rahul H

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you can try these all submissions such as ,.... in Directories, rss submission, article submission with your site link and Get more & more quality Backlinks.

You can also try out Link exchange related sites having good PR.....
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Free directory submission is good enough if you willing to do it manually. But if you prefer to pay with high PR, well, that's your preference.
  • adfodo
  • adfodo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Reflections wrote:
For getting top ten in google search,

1. Optimise your site with relevant keywords.
2. Use Keywords in Meta elements.
3. Keep relevant content with keywords in your site.
4. Submit you site is directories like Dmoz.
5. Collect back links for your site.

What do you mean by relevant key words. Like include a description of your site on the first page?
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

sedrik wrote:
hello everyone,
I know question is tough to answer but help of you great guys very much appriciated.Can anyone tell me how to be in top 10 in google search

Sedrik
http://www.copingstress.org

Well nobody can guarantee for top 10 listing but you can can higher rankings sure....read below in detail.......

Getting listed in search engines is not a difficult task but what matters how have your site been listed in a search engine. Your site can get higher ranking in all search engines if you follow ethical SEO strategies. In this article you can find some important SEO tips which can help you to get higher Search engine rankings:

1.Do Research on Keywords: Keyword being the weapon of your success in SEO as search engines work as per your keywords hence be careful while selecting right keywords. It is widely advisable to use Overture or Wordtracker tools to select right Keyword.

2.Work On Content: It is widely said that for websites ‘Content is King’. So concentrate on your web content and make sure that the content provides some unique information to your visitor and not duplicated from elsewhere. While writing content for your web pages, insert vital keywords which relate to the products and services that your company offers.

3.Proper Design: Design your site that clearly represent your business and make an easy navigation based on your keyword research. Your overall webdesign should be simple, nice and user friendly. Make web pages that are easy to load. Don’t make pages with large images, if images are necessary; make a thumbnail and must add a description of the image.

Be Search Engine Spider Friendly: Search Engines read the websites content through its spiders or crawler. These spiders go through the site and categorized them as per the need of searchers. Always make sure that you have HTML link in your main navigation on each page. Avoid javascript link and menus, flash, graphics as search engine spider’s can not read them.

5. Build incoming links to your site: Incoming links are very, very important for SEO and also possibly the hardest part of SEO to implement. One way Incoming Links always have more importance than reciprocal links. Avoid link farms and try to get links from authority websites, edu and gov sites as they have more weightage than others and also preferable by search engines. Writing articles and submitting them to various article directories is also a better way to get free one-way incoming links and it also build a good reputation at the same time.

6. Don’t try to fool the search engines: Search Engine spiders are now more clever than you think and Search Engines update their algorithm time to time so don’t try to make them fool otherwise your site will be banned from search engines. So avoid cloaking, link farms, keyword stuffing, alt text spamming or other and unethical methods.

Have a little patience and follow the Ethical methods of SEO. It will surely give you your desired results.
  • Reflections
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Incoming links form relevent sites are very import for your site. Do manual submission in relevent categories of different directories.
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just like what everybody says, just continue what you are doing because SEO is a continous process that needs dedication and learnings! So Goodluck!
btw always be updated in SE's algorithm!
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

To be on top of search engines you should choose the best keywords and don't forget on-page and off-page optimization..
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Alfredito wrote:

No im not, Im paying them 60$ a month for like 4 month already. pr6 link.

But for now google is very strict on selling and buying links especially for those sites who passes PR.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here you can find some important SEO tips which can help you to get higher Search engine rankings:

1.Do Research on Keywords: Keyword being the weapon of your success in SEO as search engines work as per your keywords hence be careful while selecting right keywords. It is widely advisable to use Overture or Wordtracker tools to select right Keyword.

2.Work On Content: It is widely said that for websites ‘Content is King’. So concentrate on your web content and make sure that the content provides some unique information to your visitor and not duplicated from elsewhere. While writing content for your web pages, insert vital keywords which relate to the products and services that your company offers.

3.Proper Design: Design your site that clearly represent your business and make an easy navigation based on your keyword research. Your overall webdesign should be simple, nice and user friendly. Make web pages that are easy to load. Don’t make pages with large images, if images are necessary; make a thumbnail and must add a description of the image.

Be Search Engine Spider Friendly: Search Engines read the websites content through its spiders or crawler. These spiders go through the site and categorized them as per the need of searchers. Always make sure that you have HTML link in your main navigation on each page. Avoid javascript link and menus, flash, graphics as search engine spider’s can not read them.

5. Build incoming links to your site: Incoming links are very, very important for SEO and also possibly the hardest part of SEO to implement. One way Incoming Links always have more importance than reciprocal links. Avoid link farms and try to get links from authority websites, edu and gov sites as they have more weightage than others and also preferable by search engines. Writing articles and submitting them to various article directories is also a better way to get free one-way incoming links and it also build a good reputation at the same time.

Have a little patience and follow the Ethical methods of SEO. It will surely give you your desired results. If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to share with me
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 50 posts